Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | Certified Electronics, Vintage Yaesu Equipment Repair & Part Help

Reviews Summary for Certified Electronics, Vintage Yaesu Equipment Repair & Part
Certified Electronics, Vintage Yaesu Equipment Repair & Part Reviews: 126 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $N/A
Description: W4CLM of Fox Tango International
Specializes in vintage Yaesu equipment
More info: Http://www.foxtango.org

You can write your own review of the Certified Electronics, Vintage Yaesu Equipment Repair & Part.

2MRANCH Rating: 5/5 Jan 31, 2016 21:45 Send this review to a friend
Yaesu FT-101EE  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased a FT-101EE that didn't work well and needed help. It had been worked on previously to me buying it, and had been botched. A friend suggested I contact Carol at Certified Electronics about getting it repaired. I did so, sending it to her shop for repair. I received it back a lot quicker than I expected, and I have to say that the radio worked very well as it should when I got it back. Certified Electronics went through it, repaired components that were messed up, and put it back in the factory manner. I have had a lot of excellent comments on it when talking with people around the country. I will always look to her shop for help with my radio equipment, and I would recommend her shop to anyone needing help with their equipment.

KG5BZ Rating: 5/5 Dec 31, 2015 16:50 Send this review to a friend
yaesu ft-101 repair  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Carol & her team of tech's at "Certified Electronics" R the BEST!!! Fast, Honest & Good! I will never hesitate recommending them or sending one of my radios to them for repair! I am so glad I discovered them!!! Capt. Ron, KG5BZ

AD7GR Rating: 5/5 Dec 2, 2015 08:56 Send this review to a friend
Good Job!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I received my FT-101E in trade from another ham and it failed me within a short time. Not his fault... it worked, although not nearly at optimum power, at the time. However, after setting the rig aside for a few years I finally decided to have it repaired right and Carol's techs did a great job restoring it to operating condition. The repairs were made quickly and it's a pleasure to have it running as it should. My thanks to Certified Electronics. If you choose them you will not be disappointed.

BIGDOG1962 Rating: 5/5 Nov 28, 2015 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Certified Electronics is The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Yaesu FT-101E sat on the shelf for an extended period of time and for some unknown reason (probably lack of use) it decided it was not going to work properly. Several years ago, I had a very satisfying experience with Carol and Certified Electronics and so I naturally contacted her to facilitate repairs. Within a short period of nine days the rig traveled from Maryland to Georgia and back again. Carol contacted me quickly with a diagnosis and repairs were completed reasonably and with more speed than I could ever expect. The rig is working better than ever and I thank Carol and her cohorts for a job done well beyond the norm. Thanks for a great experience and rest assured you can't go wrong with Certified Electronics.

KY5U Rating: 5/5 Oct 4, 2015 10:44 Send this review to a friend
An Outstanding Tale  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have known Carol for 10 years and she ranks up there with the top technicians I have known. My work in marine electronics, two-way, offshore microwave, SMR, and cellular qualifies me to grade her ability. I recently was a Director of Operations for three states with 100 techs for a major cell company. Carol can get any electronic job done. I am so happy she has her business going.

N5JT Rating: 5/5 Sep 22, 2015 11:11 Send this review to a friend
Honest and Excellent Work  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I recently picked up a Yaesu FT-902dm from an internet sell that looked to be in great shape inside and out, but turned out to have some issues tuning up and receiving. Carol and the group at Certified Electronics did an awesome job getting it fixed and back in top shape. They communicated very well during the entire process and asked me before doing any repairs. As a younger operator who doesn't know a lot about electronics repair (and doesn't have a a lot of free time), Certified Electronics was a life saver for my Yaesu. I'm looking forward to many years of fun and learning more about the hobby.

WB5F Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2015 16:24 Send this review to a friend
Great folks with the right knowledge  Time owned: months
I've used several repair services over the ages. I have no real complaints with any. All did a good job and returned the equipment in good working order. But, Carol and the group at Certified Electronics went the extra mile to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I sent in an older solid state rig and was told up front that it may not be worth repair and what the bench fee was going to be. The fee would be applied toward the repair if we decided to proceed. The total cost was very reasonable and the radio worked better than it had in years when it was returned. The turn-around was so quick that I would have been surprised if the communication hadn't also been so good that I knew exactly when it would be delivered. The next repair or alignment job I have that I can't handle will go to Certified Electronics.

KM4HQP Rating: 5/5 Jul 30, 2015 22:06 Send this review to a friend
HF Rig Repairs  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Carol and her crew at Certified Electronics did an excellent repair job on my HF rig. They traced down the problems it had and made repairs in a very timely manner.

WT4T Rating: 5/5 Jul 10, 2015 13:57 Send this review to a friend
service in ft-101zd mkIII  Time owned: more than 12 months
Carol and paul did a great job and repaired the 101zd in short order. the performance of the radio is like new again. top notch service and great communication ,all the way. If you have a Yaesu ,carol is the way to go.
dale wt4t

W7BFF Rating: 5/5 Jul 1, 2015 23:16 Send this review to a friend
Repair of my FT-101E by Certified Electronics  Time owned: more than 12 months
Carol and the team at Certified Electronics did a fantastic job at repairing my FT 101e. A few years ago my father gave me his old HF rig as a gift for getting my General ticket. It worked, but had many issues, including cutting out on transmit. When I stopped getting a response to calling CQ I started looking for someone who could fix it correctly and bring it back to what it should be. After reading all of the reviews on eHam.net I decided that Certified Electronics was the place I wanted to have fix my FT 101e. Carol and the team diagnosed the issues and potential issues very quickly and let me know what needed to be done. When I got it back I immediately hooked it up and tried it out on 40 meters. It sounds and works flawlessly. Could not be happier. If you have to ship it to her, follow the instructions carefully yourself and don't concern yourself with the shipping cost. It will be worth it.
W7BFF