Reviews Categories | Packet TNCs | AEA PK-12 Help

Reviews Summary for AEA PK-12
AEA PK-12 Reviews: 2 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: (missing—add Description)
(Web site missing—add URL)

You can write your own review of the AEA PK-12.

NT9M Rating: 4/5 Jan 20, 2009 17:16 Send this review to a friend
Working well  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Picked this up along with the full manual and upgraded mail box.

I've heard that there was some kind of bug in this particular model, but I've not seen it yet. The unit has worked flawlessly for the last three months running 24/7.

The only reason for not giving it a 5 is because I've not used another stand alone TNC before, so nothing really to compare to, other than the internal TNC on my TS-2000. The PK-12 has many more features than that one.

I consider it a good purchase.

KC0GGA Rating: 4/5 Apr 9, 2000 10:32 Send this review to a friend
Great price, fun and reliable!  Time owned: unknown months
Received mine receintly and overall, very happy with the purchase. I like the fact that this TNC is user friendly. The manual is well put together and there are not alot of fancy bells and whistles.

I opted for the 100K memory upgrade. I will most likely not need it however, I find the added memory a better deal than not having enough.

This TNC is GPS and Weather Station compatible. With plenty of information in the Users Guide and tons of diagrams/charts for radio cable interface so you cannot go wrong.

If you are looking for a quality, reliable and fun TNC a PK-12 by Timewave will do you just right. Now if it only had remote access...