Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | KELEMEN HF DIPOLE Help

Reviews Summary for KELEMEN HF DIPOLE
KELEMEN HF DIPOLE Reviews: 7 Average rating: 4.1/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: HF Trap dipoles
More info: http://www.kelemenantennen.de/

You can write your own review of the KELEMEN HF DIPOLE.

M0GNA Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2015 00:19 Send this review to a friend
Superb.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have short 20,15,10 trapped dipole set up in an inverted V.I have only used it with my FT817nd running just 5 watts and I am more than impressed with its performance.Its light yet robust,you can hardly notice it so it would make an excellent stealth antenna.Its available from WIMO a German company who are brilliant to deal with.I highly recommend it.

F1SMV Rating: 4/5 Sep 18, 2012 10:04 Send this review to a friend
good dipole  Time owned: more than 12 months
Yep i have 80/40/30 kelemen dipole and i confirm, on 80 bandwith is very short, match is necessery but run nice both. Very good antenna on 30, some dx from France in jt65.
73 Eric

DL9ZW Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2012 03:05 Send this review to a friend
Very Good Dipole!!!!!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
In the last time, i haved buyed a kelemen dipol e 201510. its a very good dipol, qsos around the world with qrp. the service at the online shop (the name: wimo) is excellent, friendly and very good! credits t wimo! 73 dl9zw

EI5JZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 24, 2011 04:39 Send this review to a friend
Very Good  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I am very happy with this 3 Band Kelemen Dipole for 20/15/10. Good construction and light. I would consider it also as a stealth antenna.

DL7ISA Rating: 0/5 Sep 20, 2009 15:29 Send this review to a friend
Misconstruction  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had a 2KW Version for 80 and 40m Band, back then Mr. Kelemen took 160 Euro for it (250 US Dollar).

The SWR was very high, so I called Mr. Kelemen and asked what to do about it, he said to cut the Ends of the Dipol, so I did but the SWR was still very high. After several times calling Mr. Kelemen and he telling every Time to cut the Ends of the Dipol, the Dipol was abnormaly short, the SWR lower on a very narrow Frequency Range but still the SWR was HIGH. Other Kelemen Antennas maybe work well but obviously there was an Error when Building the Kelemn Antenna I got. I was glad Mr. Kelemen took his Antenna back, then I bought a made in Italy Antenna for halfthe Price and it served me without any Problems.

DO9ST Rating: 5/5 Jun 15, 2008 08:52 Send this review to a friend
best antennas  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have 2 Dipols: 160/80/40 2kW and 80/15/10 400W. Both working very good. Very good Quality. The wight is poor. Also good for carbon-towers. Kelemen sell his production to WIMO, a big dealer in the south part of Germany.

OE5CSP Rating: 5/5 Nov 17, 2006 10:17 Send this review to a friend
Well known dipoles  Time owned: more than 12 months
Kelemen antennas are very well known in dl,oe and hb and a lot of hams are using them.I wonder why nobody has ever written a review about these antennas before.His homepage offers a lot of information.I have been using his W3DZZ for more than 6 years now and it still works great.The second antenna I own is his trap dipole for the WARC bands, about 10m long.Im very satisfied with the performance and above all,they are very well built.