Reviews Categories | Ham Work Bench Tools & Test Equipment | Smart Tweezers Help

Reviews Summary for Smart Tweezers
Smart Tweezers Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $299.
Description: Smart Tweezers: Digital Automatic Multimeter

Pre-Calibrated SMD Components Identifier in a Set of Tweezers
More info: http://smarttweezers.ca/

You can write your own review of the Smart Tweezers.

KK7P Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2012 21:51 Send this review to a friend
Surprisingly useful  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was doubtful at first whether these would prove to be useful, or just a toy to be put aside after a few days. I have found them to be accurate, and very handy for verifying various surface mount parts when doubts arise. They are also useful for in- circuit comparative measurements.

I don't use them every day, or even every week. But when I need them, I really need them!

VE3NFK Rating: 5/5 Sep 4, 2006 14:42 Send this review to a friend
wonderful tool  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Unit is a precision quality tool - a real time-saver and can identify caps and inductors and resistors just by putting them between the tweezers. It also works well on components on board - a great way to get an smd part off an old computer board.
If you are like me, and have a bunch of tiny componenets with no markings on them - this tool instantly identifies them. It is not cheap - but I figure in parts and time cost; it will pay for itself in a year or two. If you 'angle' a regular component; it can measure them too...