Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 179 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

AJ4YX Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2015 12:18 Send this review to a friend
Top notch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my order today. Outstanding quality products and great communication. Thanks so much Todd and Astrid. Great to do business with you!

WA6DON Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 20:23 Send this review to a friend
Great product and good service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very happy with the product I bought and the shipping and service was as good as it gets, I had my order shipped and delivered inside of a week. Great company.

K8UPR Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2015 10:18 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quick confirmation to my order and received my hats the same week. Excellent product, embrioidery and service.

WR9S Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2015 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Place  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered call sign hat on Tuesday and received Friday via USPS Priority Mail. Packed in a box not an envelope. They send email to confirm order and receipt of payment. Another email when shipped with tracking info. Will not hesitate to buy here again.

KR6B Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2015 12:25 Send this review to a friend
Terrific customer support!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Let me add my 5-star review of this excellent company. Very fast delivery, great communication with the customer (acknowledging order, sending shipping/tracking info, etc.). This was my first order, but it won't be my last and my ham friends are all going to get a recommendation that they use Astrid's Embroidery & Garment Printing.

Brian KR6B
Boise, Idaho

4Z5ZQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2015 00:47 Send this review to a friend
Great-Looking Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This hat looks great. It's cleanly embroidered and looks better than many other hats I've seen online for a similar price at $14.00 plus postage. Shipping from America to Israel was very fast. These people really know how to get the job done!

N4MJD Rating: 5/5 Feb 5, 2015 07:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic experience!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered an embroidered call sign hat from Astrid's and I am extremely pleased with it. The quality of the hat and embroidery represents an excellent value for the price. Ordering on the web site was very easy, payment with PayPal was super convenient, and the item was promptly shipped. Overall an excellent experience and I can recommend Astrid's highly. Thanks very much!

WA9ASZ Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2015 11:41 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent quality, speedy service, and great communications. What's not to like?

K9RRX Rating: 5/5 Jan 11, 2015 23:42 Send this review to a friend
Astrid's The Best!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
This is our go to place for a call sign hat when you need it quickly! I've placed orders on Sunday night and had a hat on my head Tuesday afternoon! I live in SW MI so shipping usually takes one or two days but, they ship USPS Priority Mail meaning less than a week for destinations further away. Great service and reasonable pricing! Astrid tries very hard to ship her morning orders that afternoon.

New hams..... Order your hat as soon as your your call is listed on the FCC web site and you'll have your hat before the hard copy ticket arrives!

N1SB Rating: 5/5 Sep 25, 2014 15:19 Send this review to a friend
Great Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed a new hat - Found their web site - ordered - and received it in 3 days! Perfect job, too!