Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 169 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

WA2BQU Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2014 14:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easy to order. Great follow up from Todd. Hats are very good quality.

W4RQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2014 09:34 Send this review to a friend
Excellent !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted a cap to replace the several club Name badges.
Todd and Astrid provided the perfect one for me.
Priced right and fast service, I recommend them for their quality personalized items.

W7PDX Rating: 5/5 Jun 13, 2014 06:52 Send this review to a friend
In a word, EXCELLENT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Speedy service, nice quality, fair price. You can't get any better than that!

W9DEC Rating: 5/5 May 27, 2014 17:40 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
WOW! Great people to deal with. They make it just the way you want it done, and they double check to make sure it is right. The service is super fast and youquickly become one of their happy, satisfied customers. They make great products

KE8YN Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2014 15:40 Send this review to a friend
A Most Satisfied Customer  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
For several years I've been meaning to get a hat with my callsign at one of the hamfests. Unfortunately, the once ubiquitous hat/badge people have not been available.

I Googled and found Astrid's - it looked good, so I filled out the order form. I wanted one more thing, and when I asked, they made it happen. I got exactly what I wanted, quickly and the customer service is great. Todd's a ham, which made things easy.

W4UDX Rating: 5/5 Apr 30, 2014 19:02 Send this review to a friend
Simply the best!  Time owned: more than 12 months
If you need a ham radio t-shirt, embroidered ham shirt or hat.... don't mess around with companies that don't even have a ham on staff! Astrid's has a REAL ham who knows what you want. He and Astrid can crank it out in a hurry! I have ordered from them several times, right before Dayton Hamvention, and they got me the goods in a ridiculously fast fashion. (No I don't work for them, I have never even met them). So save yourself some grief and just order from them the FIRST and every time....

KD2ERR Rating: 5/5 Mar 23, 2014 06:28 Send this review to a friend
Hat and T-Shirt  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a hat and t-shirt on a Saturday and had it the following Wednesday. Great service and price.. KD2ERR

K4FTW Rating: 5/5 Feb 8, 2014 16:47 Send this review to a friend
Just ...GREAT  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Nothing but superlatives. Great quality ... Great workmanship ... Great people to work with ... Just great. Very highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

KK6FRK Rating: 5/5 Jan 9, 2014 21:03 Send this review to a friend
really primo quality work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my call sign hat within a week or ordering, and I am really happy with the quality and fit. The embroidery looks really nice, and I know the hat will last a long time.

KK4BYY Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2013 06:42 Send this review to a friend