Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 189 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

N0PFH Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2016 15:40 Send this review to a friend
beautiful workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Beautiful workmanship. Speedy delivery. Great customer care. Think I will buy another in a different color
AC0PR Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2016 21:30 Send this review to a friend
Fast and better than expected!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They got it to me much faster than I expected AND it looked even better than I had imagined. I've used them before and will keep going back!
KA2PBO Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2016 12:47 Send this review to a friend
Nice product , superfast shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased a VK0EK souvenir coffee mug. It arrived in 2 days...nice mug. It will be just for show in the shack.
KB5ZA Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2016 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great product and fast delivery. The quality of the hat and the embrioidery is outstanding. You won't go wrong with purchases from this company.
AB2ZO Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2015 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Product and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered from them before. They offer a great product and service. Today is Wednesday. I placed my order via the internet on Saturday morning. I received an e-mail from Todd saying the hats would be done today and shipped on Monday. On Monday I received an e-mail with the USPS tracking number. The hats arrived in today's mail. You can't ask for any better service.
K9GCS Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 18:59 Send this review to a friend
Two Call Sign Hats  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a call sign hat for me. It came very quickly and was exactly what I was expecting. I like it so much that I ordered another one for my wife. It came quickly, and she was extremely pleased with it. I would recommend Astrid's to anyone needing call sign accessories.
KY6R Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2015 04:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Diablo DX-ers (the VK0EK support team) now have wonderful embroidered polo shirts from Astrid's. The quality of the product and the workmanship are superb and we will order more embroidered gear for the VK0EK Heard Island 2016 Team soon.
WA7URV Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2015 22:01 Send this review to a friend
182nd "5" Rating  Time owned: more than 12 months
Made the online order entry on Friday; received the product as I had ordered on the next Monday. This is a repeat order with these guys. You CANNOT GO WRONG with them. High quality work and very fast. I highly recommend them!
KE8BHX Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2015 08:57 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 5/21, shipped 5/22, received 5/26 (holiday weekend or would have received sooner). Quality hat and great stitching. Great email communication. I am ordering a couple more!
N4MJG Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2015 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Great service and fast delivery !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I order my may 1 2015 They sent me email to let me know shipped out on tuesday and i came home today may 7,2015 my cap came in and i'm very happy with this cap !

Gave this folks a try you will very happy just as i did !! if i ever need new thing going back order other things !