Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 186 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

WB3EHS Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2017 11:15 Send this review to a friend
Good Product, Fast Delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The shirt I ordered was perfect. The shipping was fast. What more could anyone possibly want??

KB3TZB Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2017 04:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product, excellent service  Time owned: more than 12 months
My last order of a personalized hat with my call and a telegraph key replaces one I got from Astrid several years ago. The ordering process has become more computerized, but easy to work through. Todd (WM8C) at Astrid's was very helpful as well.

K4NBC Rating: 5/5 Jan 3, 2017 15:59 Send this review to a friend
Simply The Best  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Love it!
Great work and fast shipping

Great products at great prices too

Super customer service

K2JF Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2016 03:23 Send this review to a friend
another great one  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Why two reviews of a baseball cap? Well, the first one fit and looked so nice I ordered a second one. Another great job. Another hat that fits just perfectly and looks good.

N0PFH Rating: 5/5 Sep 8, 2016 15:40 Send this review to a friend
beautiful workmanship  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Beautiful workmanship. Speedy delivery. Great customer care. Think I will buy another in a different color

AC0PR Rating: 5/5 Jun 29, 2016 21:30 Send this review to a friend
Fast and better than expected!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
They got it to me much faster than I expected AND it looked even better than I had imagined. I've used them before and will keep going back!

KA2PBO Rating: 5/5 Mar 30, 2016 12:47 Send this review to a friend
Nice product , superfast shipping  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased a VK0EK souvenir coffee mug. It arrived in 2 days...nice mug. It will be just for show in the shack.

KB5ZA Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2016 07:17 Send this review to a friend
Great Products  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great product and fast delivery. The quality of the hat and the embrioidery is outstanding. You won't go wrong with purchases from this company.

AB2ZO Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2015 11:40 Send this review to a friend
Great Product and Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have ordered from them before. They offer a great product and service. Today is Wednesday. I placed my order via the internet on Saturday morning. I received an e-mail from Todd saying the hats would be done today and shipped on Monday. On Monday I received an e-mail with the USPS tracking number. The hats arrived in today's mail. You can't ask for any better service.

K9GCS Rating: 5/5 Aug 20, 2015 18:59 Send this review to a friend
Two Call Sign Hats  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a call sign hat for me. It came very quickly and was exactly what I was expecting. I like it so much that I ordered another one for my wife. It came quickly, and she was extremely pleased with it. I would recommend Astrid's to anyone needing call sign accessories.