Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 169 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

W1GWL Rating: 5/5 Nov 1, 2013 14:52 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding In Every Way  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
If you're an Amateur Radio Operator and are considering custom hats or shirts, OR if you're the family member of a "Ham" and are looking for a good Christmas Gift please consider these wonderful people.

I ordered and just received an embroidered and personalized ball cap from them and couldn't be more pleased! Would you believe it was a FOUR day turn-around from order placement to delivery?? Plus, the quality is second to none and the communications were the best I've every experienced.

AA3RT Rating: 5/5 Oct 31, 2013 10:30 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product and service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After more than 22 years as a licensed amateur I decided that it was about time to finally purchase a hat with my call sign. An Internet search yielded a link to Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, received a confirmation email later that evening. Two days after that I received further notification that my hat had shipped and it arrived this afternoon!

The handiwork (stitching) is well done and the order was fulfilled as requested with no problems.

These folks take the time to inform a customer of the status of an order-good, old fashioned customer service! It is much appreciated and I recommend them!

W0ILC Rating: 5/5 Oct 29, 2013 08:05 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product at excellent price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I placed my order late on a Wednesday, got an email Friday that my order had shipped, and had my call-letter hats Monday. They look great, well crafted and neatly done.

I have a rather large head and have great difficulty finding caps that fit well. Both of my call letter caps fit great and feel wonderful.

I couldn't be happier with this order, and wholeheartedly recommend Astrid's.

VK3MBW Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2013 21:15 Send this review to a friend
ARRIVED  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
HI TO ALL JUST WANTED TO ADD TO MY PREVIOUS REVIEW AND SAY THE CAP ARRIVED IN AUSTRALIA TODAY GREAT WORK TODD AND ASTRID,THANK YOU AGAIN.

WB7TST Rating: 5/5 Sep 5, 2013 20:33 Send this review to a friend
Great Work!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a hat for my husband on a Sunday and within a couple of hours I had an email that they were working on it and it would be in the mail on Monday. Hat was an excellent price and the workmanship fantastic!!

W5KPM Rating: 5/5 Aug 10, 2013 00:07 Send this review to a friend
same day turn around!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found the site picked my options and to my amazement just minutes after placing the order. They contacted me to let me know the order would ship out the same day... wow!

Quality is excellent! I love it.. nice hat just as ordered.

NW0M Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2013 11:36 Send this review to a friend
FAST Service and nice quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Really FAST Service.

I placed an online order on Tuesday evening and received the shirts in the mail on Friday.

The quality of the shirts is great too.

K4KB Rating: 5/5 Jun 7, 2013 17:50 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME # 2  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
As I mentioned in my previous review, I went back for two more hats.

And again, I was not disappointed, they arrived in 2 days...Pure perfection.

Todd and Astrid are great people to deal with, very helpful and with great customer service skills.

K4KB Rating: 5/5 May 30, 2013 19:05 Send this review to a friend
AWESOME  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed two "custom embroidered" caps, unrelated to ham radio, so after looking at all the reviews, I decided to go with Todd and Astrid. I contacted Astrid and gave her the information and a graphic of what I need it, Astrid e-mail me back with a "proof" of the design and I placed the order. They were shipped on Tuesday and I got them on Thursday. The caps are of excellent qualtity, 100% cotton and the embroidery is exquisite.

Astrid and Todd are very patient and deail oriented and they are very proud of their products.

I'm going back, right now to place another order!

N7ZN Rating: 5/5 Apr 27, 2013 16:49 Send this review to a friend
Good Product - Excellent Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered the unstructured hat with callsign and name embroidered on front. Ordered at 0900 Tuesday, hat was delivered on Saturday. Most Excellent!

Hat is very nice looking and fits well.

Would purchase from again!