Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Help

Reviews Summary for Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing
Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing Reviews: 186 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $14 and up
Description: Embroidered call sign hats & t-shirts made by hams, for hams. Hats run from $14 25 depending on lines of embroidery and graphics added and t-shirts from $15.00 - 18.50 depending on choices as well. We have also added a full line of printed ham radio t-shirts see our website for details. We are a full service embroiderer, DTG, and Screen Printer and do custom work for all your needs.
More info: http://www.astridsembroidery.com

You can write your own review of the Astrid's Embrioidery & Garment Printing.

KY6R Rating: 5/5 Aug 15, 2015 04:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The Diablo DX-ers (the VK0EK support team) now have wonderful embroidered polo shirts from Astrid's. The quality of the product and the workmanship are superb and we will order more embroidered gear for the VK0EK Heard Island 2016 Team soon.

WA7URV Rating: 5/5 Jun 2, 2015 22:01 Send this review to a friend
182nd "5" Rating  Time owned: more than 12 months
Made the online order entry on Friday; received the product as I had ordered on the next Monday. This is a repeat order with these guys. You CANNOT GO WRONG with them. High quality work and very fast. I highly recommend them!

KE8BHX Rating: 5/5 May 29, 2015 08:57 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered 5/21, shipped 5/22, received 5/26 (holiday weekend or would have received sooner). Quality hat and great stitching. Great email communication. I am ordering a couple more!

N4MJG Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2015 15:02 Send this review to a friend
Great service and fast delivery !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I order my may 1 2015 They sent me email to let me know shipped out on tuesday and i came home today may 7,2015 my cap came in and i'm very happy with this cap !

Gave this folks a try you will very happy just as i did !! if i ever need new thing going back order other things !

Jackie
N4MJG

AJ4YX Rating: 5/5 May 2, 2015 12:18 Send this review to a friend
Top notch!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Received my order today. Outstanding quality products and great communication. Thanks so much Todd and Astrid. Great to do business with you!

WA6DON Rating: 5/5 Apr 13, 2015 20:23 Send this review to a friend
Great product and good service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I am very happy with the product I bought and the shipping and service was as good as it gets, I had my order shipped and delivered inside of a week. Great company.

K8UPR Rating: 5/5 Apr 9, 2015 10:18 Send this review to a friend
Fast Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Quick confirmation to my order and received my hats the same week. Excellent product, embrioidery and service.

WR9S Rating: 5/5 Apr 8, 2015 16:07 Send this review to a friend
Great Place  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered call sign hat on Tuesday and received Friday via USPS Priority Mail. Packed in a box not an envelope. They send email to confirm order and receipt of payment. Another email when shipped with tracking info. Will not hesitate to buy here again.

KR6B Rating: 5/5 Mar 18, 2015 12:25 Send this review to a friend
Terrific customer support!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Let me add my 5-star review of this excellent company. Very fast delivery, great communication with the customer (acknowledging order, sending shipping/tracking info, etc.). This was my first order, but it won't be my last and my ham friends are all going to get a recommendation that they use Astrid's Embroidery & Garment Printing.

Brian KR6B
Boise, Idaho

4Z5ZQ Rating: 5/5 Feb 16, 2015 00:47 Send this review to a friend
Great-Looking Hat  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This hat looks great. It's cleanly embroidered and looks better than many other hats I've seen online for a similar price at $14.00 plus postage. Shipping from America to Israel was very fast. These people really know how to get the job done!