Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Directional (Yagi, quad, etc.) | Cubex Centipede 432 Quad Help

Reviews Summary for Cubex Centipede 432 Quad
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 3.3/5 MSRP: $100
Description: Centipede 10 el 432 antenna

You can write your own review of the Cubex Centipede 432 Quad.

KK4CF Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2017 19:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Product  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have had the Centipede in use now for more than 12 months and it is still performing great. With a couple of suggestions from Roger, I have it tuned so that the SWR is about 1.05 across the section of the band where I use it. It is simple to put together & maintain. I have not found another antenna that is a better performer.

W4RAA Rating: 5/5 Mar 16, 2016 05:57 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna/Low noise  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Easy to assemble, got the SWR down to 1:2:1 on 431.000 to 433.000. I primarily use it on 432.090 USB. Mounted at 42 feet with a Tennadyne T6 below and a M2 222 above. No problems with or from these antennas. Been up for a short time now and am very satisfied so far. Very low noise if any. fairly narrow LOB and easy to pin point the signal you want to work. Customer service (Roger) is great to work with.

K3UHF Rating: 0/5 Oct 17, 2006 22:25 Send this review to a friend
Poor quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered a matched pair of these antennas cut for 432 mhz. I recieved one cut for 420mhz and another cut for 440 mhz. One of the antennas was missing elements when it arrived as well. I tried to fix the problem with the company's new owner. The owner never made good on sending the proper elements nor the missing parts. I finally asked for a refund and still have not recieved one.