Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Awards | 3905 Century Club 100-Point Award Help

Reviews Summary for 3905 Century Club 100-Point Award
3905 Century Club 100-Point Award Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $4.00 ($3 if disabled or 65 y.o.
Description: "The 100-point Certificate is earned by making contacts with call signs representing Combos, YLs, 2-Letter Calls, DX, or located in State Capitals. You may use any one category or any combination of the categories listed to obtain the 100 points. This award may be earned for each band/mode combination for which The 3905 Century Club, Inc. operates a net, and is prerequisite before applying for other Club awards on any given band/mode combination. Earning your first 100-Point Award (on any of our nets) confers full voting membership in The 3905 Century Club, Inc."

More info: http://www.3905ccn.com

You can write your own review of the 3905 Century Club 100-Point Award.

K9AWR Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2008 12:49 Send this review to a friend
Worth it  Time owned: more than 12 months
One night back in 1993 I ran across the 3905 Century Club while on 40M. These guys and girls
were real nice so I started checking in every
night. So, after a lot of hard work I was awarded the 100 Point certificate on 09/30/1993.
This was just a start for me and I am still checking in on that net. Of course, I have many
of their other fine awards also. This net will
help you get your WAS, and WAS-YL, and many others.