Reviews Categories | Amateur Radio Equipment Repair | CUPELES ELECTRONICS Help

Reviews Summary for CUPELES ELECTRONICS
CUPELES ELECTRONICS Reviews: 15 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $45.00 USD per hour
Description: AMATEUR RADIO REPAIR
More info: http://www.cupeleselectronics.com

You can write your own review of the CUPELES ELECTRONICS.

HI8RWD Rating: 5/5 Nov 6, 2008 14:58 Send this review to a friend
Great technician  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Miguel Cupeles is a professional technician, I have sent different equipments for repair such as: 3 Kenwood TS-940S, Kenwood TS-50S, Kenwood TM-742A, Icom IC-475H, Icom PS-15, 2 Yaesu YS-2000, all the equipments are working 100%, He is my number one repair man.

KJ4-DTS

Rafelito

K4LJP Rating: 5/5 Jun 4, 2008 15:20 Send this review to a friend
Miracle worker on my TS50  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
THANKS, MIGUEL. you performed a miracle on my kenwood TS50. THANKS also to my good Friend Hector ,AD4C, for his recommendation. Your service was fast and very reasonable. This comes from a retired two-way tech with failing eyesight and very limited income. 73
LEE, K4LJP aka Local Junk Peddler

AD4C2006 Rating: 5/5 Mar 21, 2008 05:30 Send this review to a friend
Great technician  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have known Miguel for few years and I consider him a superb technician,and this is an opinion from another technician who has been in the comunications business for 40 years and when I talk to Miguel,its very clear his expertise is very deep,he is not one of those many techs out there who takes your money and your radio will still have more problems,he is an honest guy who not only fix your radio but also he test it on the air for more than a week to be sure its well done,he always keep a constant comunication either by phone or email with his customers updating them about the repair status.He is very fast on returning your radio back to you.I back him up 100%.

REMOVED_EX_NQ2T Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2008 16:31 Send this review to a friend
excellent, reliable.  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Mr. cupeles take pride in his work. He is very straight forward, and answers all your questions without hesitation.
I took my TS 180 and my friend TS-940 and he fixed them in no time. Both radios are working perfectly after that.( the ts-940 was believed to be unrepairable.)

tnx,5/5 highly recomended repair shop.

Frank/NQ2T

KB3KCJ Rating: 5/5 Oct 22, 2006 15:27 Send this review to a friend
YAESU FT-980 REPAIR  Time owned: more than 12 months
It is good to have quality repair technicians in eastern Pennsylvania. I found about Miguel by accident. I took my radio down to him and was able to pick-it up the next day. His rates are cheaper than the "usual repair shops", his repair shop is clean and well maintained and he "knows his stuff." I found Miguel to be very helpful and very friendly. Thanks Miguel for a job well done. I hope that other Pennsylvaniacks look up your website and make good use of your experience, expertise and quality service.