Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | CoolQSL Print Service Help

Reviews Summary for CoolQSL Print Service
CoolQSL Print Service Reviews: 13 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $40
Description: Exclusive to print QSL cards, high quality, low prices, fast and cheap. Probably the best service for HAM's.
More info: http://www.coolqsl.com

You can write your own review of the CoolQSL Print Service.

DL2HCB Rating: 5/5 Oct 13, 2017 17:29 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This was my first order for my new call signs SO1BM and DM1BM. I was asking for some design help and received very quick answers. The QSLs have an excellent quality and the value for money is very good. I highly recommend the service of Radek.

N2HO Rating: 5/5 Mar 20, 2015 18:17 Send this review to a friend
Good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my card on the end of November, 2014. It took 2 months (winter holidays introduced some delay?) to get them printed and shipped on February, 2, 2015. Received shipment on March 18 despite of air mail shipping. I don't know why it took so long for postal service to get them here, maybe it stuck somewhere in the customs in the USA.
The print quality is excellent, paper stock is also premium quality, with high gloss lamination on the front. The communications via email with Radek was fast and easy, the price is very affordable and convenient via Paypal. The packing box in my opinion was not strong enough considering rough handling by the postal service, luckily QSLs were not damaged.
Good print service, order your cards here!

W7SYK Rating: 5/5 Aug 13, 2014 09:11 Send this review to a friend
Excellent Quality & Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
QSL cards turned out exactly as I imagined. I provided artwork for full color front and b&w back. Cards were printed on quality stock and neatly cut. Air mail shipping cost more than the printing but made it from Poland to Wyoming in 7 days. I would definetly recommend Radek's printing service.

Al W7SYK

DD6CC Rating: 5/5 May 1, 2014 10:33 Send this review to a friend
All-around good cards   Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Short Shipping time after the last change, good quality, good price, good communication. The next card I will order again with Radek.

PH2LB Rating: 5/5 Mar 10, 2014 12:06 Send this review to a friend
Absolute good quality  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A while ago I though is would be to design me a real QSL card which I could print at home on a color laser or even let it print a proffesional off-set shop. After an initial design and some legitimate comments from my girlfriend, it was time for the real deal printing. Looking for variouse printers, I found the website of CoolQSL.com and after reading a few reviews I took the step. I made my own design and after a bit of e-mailing about file types and for the finals the PSD files, it was officially a go.
In that process Radek was very responsive and fast.

After waiting a few weeks, today the postman deliverd the batch of 1000 QSL cards printed by CoolQSL.Com.

Just have to say outstanding print work, good quality paper and the lamination for the glossy front side is super strong (made some writing error on a card to be send and almost couldn't tear it in halve).

Like they say on ebay.de : "nette kontakt gerne wieder". Job well done.

DM5EE Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2014 01:19 Send this review to a friend
Good quality at a bargain price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I needed to have 5000 QSLs printed and found Radek/SP5ADX and his company CoolQSL. His offer for custom made photo QSLs (color front and back) sounded great and we traded emails. Radek was very responsive and fast. It still took several emails until the design was what I wanted. I received the QSLs in DL ten days after I gave the 'go ahead' for the print. The print and cutting quality is very good, the price is fantastic. Thank you Radek!

LA3IW Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2013 07:54 Send this review to a friend
4.5  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very nice cards. Fast delivery from their side. (The custom slowed it down a bit though.) The packing was i little too light and had a few rifts, but all cards survived.
Over all I rate it to 4.6

DL1EAL Rating: 5/5 Dec 28, 2012 09:01 Send this review to a friend
Good quality at a nice price!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It took 27 days from the order until delivery, which is quite good for individually designed QSL cards. The quality is excellent and the price unbeatably low, compared to other printers here in DL-Land. The cost is 35 Euro (abt. 46 USD) plus shipping for 1000 cards (full color high-gloss photograph front and gray-scale back). My next order for QSL cards will sure go to Cool QSL again.

OZ4GA Rating: 5/5 Sep 29, 2010 16:33 Send this review to a friend
Great job but some remarsk  Time owned: more than 12 months
CoolQSL provides great services while developing the design. Good communication, rapid feed back, no extra chages for multiple design sugestions, he even found extra pictures on the net for the theme of my card.

Pricing is very lucrative. I ordered 1000 cards in full colour on both sides. I will order from Radek again.

My only remarks are:
Wrapping was inadequate. Some cards had to be dischaged because they were damaged.

Polish mail was EXTREMELY slow shipping it to Denmark. No updates in track and trace while enroute in Poland.

Still er very good job

AJ8T Rating: 5/5 Feb 17, 2008 15:54 Send this review to a friend
Perfect, yet economical.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
CoolQSL did a superb job, at a very attractive price. Prompt help with composing the look I wanted. Plain one color cards printed in the US cost more. Would use them again.