Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Awards | ARRL Certificate of Code Proficiency Help

Reviews Summary for ARRL Certificate of Code Proficiency
ARRL Certificate of Code Proficiency Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $10.00
Description: "Evaluate your Morse code ability through the ARRL Code Proficiency program."

You only need to copy one of W1AW's qualifying runs (see the ARRL website for the W1AW schedule) and submit one minute of solid copy (legible), along with your $10 fee for your certificate, to ARRL headquarters.

Endorsement stickers ($7.50) are issued for speeds up to 40 words per minute.

Non-hams and hams alike are eligible for the Code Proficiency program.
More info: http://www.arrl.org/awards/

You can write your own review of the ARRL Certificate of Code Proficiency.

KG4PWC Rating: 5/5 Jan 5, 2008 12:10 Send this review to a friend
Great Award  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I got my 25 wpm certificate. It makes me feel like a true Extra Class operator since I got my ticket when 5 wpm was only required. I also hope this award never goes away. It is harder receiving over the air and the text is more difficult than a QSO.

W6FG Rating: 5/5 Aug 27, 2007 08:08 Send this review to a friend
A great award, based on merit.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've gradually up-graded my CP and it's one of the "awards" I am most proud of. A great incentive to get your speed up and I hope it doesn't go the way of the exam requirement! Everyone who knows code should have a CP certificate hanging on the shack wall!