Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Awards | eWAS Help

Reviews Summary for eWAS
eWAS Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $49.95 for plaque
Description: "The eWAS award has been established to provide an incentive to Amateur Radio operator to use the eQSL method of QSLing. It is not associated with or endorsed by the ARRL in any way."

The eWAS Award is free. Free certificates are available for downloading from eQSL.cc once an application is approved. The recipient can also request to have a free paper certificate mailed, suitable for framing. A plaque can be ordered for $49.95 which includes shipping.

This award is available for proof of contact with all 50 of the United States of America. "Proof of contact is defined as an eQSL received from another ham with an approved Authenticity Guaranteed certificate. No credit will be give for eQSL cards sent."
More info: http://www.eqsl.cc

You can write your own review of the eWAS.

N8HM Rating: 5/5 Jul 28, 2012 07:03 Send this review to a friend
Nice plaque, very fast service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The plaque (now $60) is a very nice piece and was my motivation for pursuing the eWAS award. The amazing thing is the speed of the whole process. I received my 50th eQSL for eWAS on July 18th. I applied for the award that same day and it was approved that same day. I immediately ordered the plaque and it arrived yesterday. Nine days from qualifying for the award to having the plaque in hand. Incredible service.

EI9FBB Rating: 5/5 Aug 18, 2009 16:01 Send this review to a friend
Nice plaque  Time owned: more than 12 months
Probably the nicest of plaques available from eQSL.cc. I got my plaque a few years ago and still takes great pride on my shack wall. A handsome walnut plaque carved out in the shape of North America and finished in nice detail. Also have the eDX100 plaque which is now the standard amongst all the other available plaques. Delivered in perfect condition although took a bit longer than expected to arrive. Still though, it's there for all the years to come and reminds me of all the fun I had chasing all those much needed states and also a big TNX to those fellow OMs who helped with skeds etc. vy 73 de Dave EI9FBB