Reviews Categories | Power Supplies | MFJ-1317 Switching Power Supply Help

Reviews Summary for MFJ-1317 Switching Power Supply
MFJ-1317 Switching Power Supply Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $34.95
Description: Wall Plug-In switching Power Supply. Input: 100-240VAC @ 50/60 Hz 1.0A. Output: 13.8VDC @ 2.9A. Specially for the transceiver Yaesu FT-817.
More info: http://www.mfjenterprises.com/products.php?prodid=MFJ-1317

You can write your own review of the MFJ-1317 Switching Power Supply.

K4TB Rating: 5/5 Sep 19, 2017 18:41 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered the MFJ-4103 power supply which was specifically advertised for the FT-817 transceiver. It produced a lot of hash and interference in the radio, so I returned it. I should have read the reviews first. Then I ordered MFJ-1317 and found it to be a perfect fit - no hash or interference in my FT-817 and a slight bit smaller and lighter. It had the same output: 2.89 amps at 13.9 VDC, and was $15 less in price! I don't understand why MFJ created the MFJ-4103.

CX7CW Rating: 5/5 May 7, 2016 15:06 Send this review to a friend
Works Well  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Works well for me. Use it to power my FT-817. No detectable RF hash.

AA4PB Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2012 14:23 Send this review to a friend
No RFI!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've got a couple of these that I use with different QRP transceivers. Small, light weight, and best of all, no RFI.

VE7BWA Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2012 08:41 Send this review to a friend
Great  Time owned: more than 12 months
Had this power supply for about 10 years; still working well. I use it to power my Yaesu FT-817 as a base station.

IW2CZG Rating: 5/5 Feb 27, 2008 14:33 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for FT-817 !  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was looking for a portable PSU to supply my FT-817 and VX-6 and I decided to purchase it after some bad experience with small fixed linear & switching units.

This is great because it supplies all the power needed for my radios and generates no electrical noise.

The temperature always remains acceptable ....

Best 73s de Luca IW2CZG

OE3SGU Rating: 5/5 Nov 25, 2007 02:53 Send this review to a friend
No hash  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I was sold this as a 2nd hand 4103 but its in fact a 1317. Its very compact and does what its supposed to do. No hash discovered here.

YV5IAL Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2006 21:28 Send this review to a friend
Excelente complemento al Yaesu FT-817  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
La fuente de poder MFJ-1317, es pequena, liviana y funciona perfectamente con el transreceptor Yaesu FT-817. No genera ruido, ni interferencia y los 2.89 Amperios son suficientes para transmitir con una potencia de 5 vatios. Por su pequeno tamano (ancho 67 x alto 38 x fondo 111 m.m.) y ligero peso, es ideal para operaciones portatiles. Funciona con 110 y 220 VAC, lo que la hace ideal para su uso en viajes alrededor del mundo.