Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | Fair Radio Sales Help

Reviews Summary for Fair Radio Sales
Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Electronic Surplus Equipment and Parts Supplier for the past 59 years
More info: http://www.fairradio@fairradio.com

You can write your own review of the Fair Radio Sales.

K4YAB Rating: 5/5 May 8, 2014 08:02 Send this review to a friend
Transformer info  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I purchased a Power Transformer at Fair Radio..I needed help in Identifying the windings.
The sales staff were very Friendly and Solved the problem and called me back in a mater of minutes.

I would recommend them to anyone.

ZL2BGZ Rating: 5/5 Sep 18, 2009 03:39 Send this review to a friend
Good Service.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Bought a backpack/cover for my GRC-9 which was advertised as worn with possible marks & tears & expected to recieve a cover as advertised, but instead recieved a brand new cover complete with U.S. Army catalogue identification tag attached.
Delivery time frame was excellent to New Zealand & packaging was very good also.
Would buy again from a supplier like Fair Radio who goes out of the way to please customers, particularly those furthest away. Most impressed!

KC5HMC Rating: 5/5 Dec 30, 2008 09:21 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding  Time owned: months
Fair Radio is one of the best in the business!! They have lots of hard to find parts such as the PL-177WA tube for my PRC-47. Very friendly service, fair prices and a catalog that you can keep looking through and never get tired of it.
Keep it up!!

VK3DWZ Rating: 4/5 Aug 16, 2008 04:37 Send this review to a friend
Good company to deal with  Time owned: months
I have owned an E.A.C. R-390A Communications Receiver for about 20 years, and Fair Radio Sales has always been there whenever anything has been needed for this radio: everything from valves to complete sub-assemblies. Late last year, I ordered on-line for the first time and the parcel arrived much more quickly than expected considering the Australian mail system. I only have one gripe: they don't seem to want to send me their catalog any more! The last one was included with my last order, even tho' I had requested it sometime previously.

K4FX Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2008 21:03 Send this review to a friend
Great Stuff  Time owned: more than 12 months
Been dealing with Fair Radio since I got my ticket in 1978, as the name implies, they are indeed fair, check 'em out, you will be glad you did!

W7CNK Rating: 5/5 Dec 19, 2006 06:43 Send this review to a friend
Great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently placed my first order with Fair Radio Sales. Within a little over a week I receive my order of surplus equipment, it was as I expected. Turning the unit on for the first time I found the final output tube was bad (note: hard to find and out of production). The next day I called Fair Radio and they instructed me to return the bad tube and they would replace it free of charge. The next day I return shipped the failed tube. Within 2 weeks I received and replacement tube, not a used surplus tube but a new one. Then today in the mail quite unacceptably I receive a credit for my return shipping cost. Now thatís a company we need to do business with. Unbelievable!!! Thank you Fair Radio Sales.