Reviews Categories | Feedlines (coax, ladder-line, etc.) | Belden RG-213 Help

Reviews Summary for Belden RG-213
Belden RG-213 Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $.95 / ft
Description: Model 8267 - QPL Certified
More info: http://www.belden.com

You can write your own review of the Belden RG-213.

KD8MTK Rating: 3/5 Jun 20, 2016 08:40 Send this review to a friend
It will work but..  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had this stuff up on the tower for about 3 years and it is very good cable and always worked good but for some reason after 3 years the outer jacket went from being black when new to almost completely white and brittle with cracks when you bent it. It was almost like something sped up the weathering process never seen coax do this before in such a short time. Changed it out when I put up the new tower and went with DX Engineering 400max cable instead.

W0FEN Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2016 15:27 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic!!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I bought a 500 ft [150M] spool nearly 30 years ago and just used the last of it. Belden 8267 has a non-contaminating jacket. That means that the dielectric is just as good as new and nearly forever.

VE4MM Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2005 14:27 Send this review to a friend
100%  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great!
Still in use for over 15 years!

W8ATT Rating: 4/5 Mar 21, 2005 18:10 Send this review to a friend
Good coax for HF  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have about 100' of this coax in use at my QTH and it has performed well on my 40 & 80 meter Double Bazooka dipoles for about 3 years. I would not recommend for VHF/UHF applications. Belden is the brand to buy for coax and this is a good HF coax.

K9KJM Rating: 5/5 Mar 29, 2002 03:01 Send this review to a friend
Great for H.F.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Belden 213 is the best bet for H.F. use, Bar none. But DO NOT attempt to use it at VHF/UHF it's loss at those frequencies is terrible. Best bet for two meters and above would be the Times series, LMR 400 etc.

KG4FKG Rating: 5/5 Mar 11, 2002 22:59 Send this review to a friend
The perfect HF Coax  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have used a run of the latest version of the 8267 Belden RG-213/U and it is built like our military that uses it! You can run over this stuff with a truck and it will not deform the dielectric material or nick the jacket. They use a new flat black, rubber like PVC coating on the jacket that makes for a very, very durable high power coax that should last a long time. Takes connectors very easily -- I installed PL-259's much easier than on the copycat RG-213 I have used in the past.

It is expensive, but if you shop around, you can find it at less than .80 / ft -- should be the last coax you need. Don't think I will ever try the imitations again.