Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | FORCE 12 WARC-7 Delta Help

Reviews Summary for FORCE 12 WARC-7 Delta
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1499
Description: 20/17/12m yagi
More info: http://www.force12inc.com

You can write your own review of the FORCE 12 WARC-7 Delta.

N5PHT2 Rating: 5/5 Jun 28, 2005 09:16 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Antenna is very good. The manual could use some work for sure but the antenna is great. The manual had the wrong part numbers, etc. I called Force12 and spoke very easily with Tom and he helped each time. If it had been on a Saturday I would have had to wait until a business day.
With that said, the antenna is great in my experience. I love having some directivity on the WARC bands. 12 meters has not been open much but 17 and 30 gets a lot of use. Really shines on 30 meters for me. I have it 12 feet above a big Optibeam antenna and I think I get a little interaction on 10 meters (optibeam) and 12 meters (Force12) but nothing worth worrying about as the internal tuner takes care of the SWR. 30 and 17 meters is flat SWR and it is very nice. The antenna is strong enough and light. The 30 meter linear loading was very unclear to me in the pictures. One negative (and it is not with Force12 only): When you spend hard earned dollars on a new antenna I think the manual should have 1) color pictures 2) NOT be photocopied and 3) apply to that particular model instead of several models. Oh well, many are guilty but this manual was definitely guilty.

But, the antenna works great and that is really the outcome so I still give it a 5.

N5CQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2000 20:02 Send this review to a friend
Works great!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Up for 3 years. Works great on all three bands, I can work anything that is on. 30M is great with some directivity, and it is light and easy to put up. Recommended.