Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | N8KBR Study Guides Help

Reviews Summary for N8KBR Study Guides
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $0.00
Description: A collection of PDF study guides for all the US amateur written exams.
More info: http://studyguide.eqth.org/

You can write your own review of the N8KBR Study Guides.

KJ6QDT Rating: 5/5 Aug 2, 2011 15:40 Send this review to a friend
Free-Pass Tech  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hey Everyone,

I highly recommend this study guide. If money is tight. This is a good alternative. The guide is 38 pages and very quick to read. I read it several times and took the practice test on QRZ, and eham. I passed the Tech with a 31 out of 35.

N8KBR Rating: 5/5 Nov 5, 2007 15:48 Send this review to a friend
Useful  Time owned: more than 12 months
I developed these primarily as a way to familiarize myself with the question pools as they get updated. It helped when I went to teach the material. I didn't realize they would get used as much as they have by others.

As of September 2007, the Study Guides are located at http://studyguide.eqth.info

KD0JBN Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2007 05:26 Send this review to a friend
Better than memorizing question pool  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
After reading the ARRL General book, I used this rather than the question pool to get familiar with the qustions and answers. I really liked how the question and the correct answer were written out in a complete sentance, removing the clutter of having the incorrect answers there too. I plan on using the element 4 study guide along with the ARRL Extra book for my Extra upgrade.