Reviews Categories | Ham Radio Awards | HHH (triple H net) net Worked ALL States (WAS) Help

Reviews Summary for HHH (triple H net) net Worked ALL States (WAS)
HHH (triple H net) net Worked ALL States (WAS) Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $2.00
Description:

This is the WAS (worked all states award) of the HHH net which meets daily, 365 days per year, at 07:00 zulu on 40 meters at 7.235 MHz plus or minus qrm.

This is a worked all states and dx net that offers a number of awards in addition to the WAS award.

The HHH net has been in existence since 1976 and you do not have to be a member to check in. All stations domestic and dx are welcomed.

More info: http://www.hhhnet.net

You can write your own review of the HHH (triple H net) net Worked ALL States (WAS).

KH6DC Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2012 17:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Place to Hang Out  Time owned: more than 12 months
I came up on this net and was active daily from 1996 to about 2000 as AH6OK with WAS #686. was even net control for several years. Left when I went to graduate school. After I graduated, came back on the net but propagation was nil from Hawaii, I couldn't even hear the relay stations. Several good friends went SK. Check in from time to time but my son was born and now he's 5 years old, read books to him before bedtime when the net starts. i still do check in and it's a great place to hang out from all the exhausting DX chasing or an easy way to get your WAS which HHH has it's own awards, you can even use for ARRL WAS.

73, Delwyn KH6DC, fmr AH6OK

WD5CND Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2012 14:00 Send this review to a friend
Old Timer View  Time owned: more than 12 months
I was licensed in 1977 and soon found the HHH net. I always tried to check in at that time. It was a lot of great times and Hank was a blast. Since then I have lost all my QSL cards and logbooks. I will be checking back in.
Dan WD5CND

KB0XR Rating: 5/5 Mar 2, 2010 08:20 Send this review to a friend
Had a lot of fun on HHH  Time owned: more than 12 months
I hold membership certificater #118 so that was earned a LONG time ago. I did WAS on 40 meters with the HHH net. Hank Greenberg W2LTP was a piece of work for sure. Haven't tuned in in many years cuz its too late at night/morning for me. Might just have to stay up late one of these nights and give a listen.

KO7V Rating: 5/5 Mar 1, 2010 00:41 Send this review to a friend
A well run net  Time owned: more than 12 months
Note: This net now meets at 7.190 MHz.

A great net for WAS, it is very well run.
Check in on time, and if you are in call area n, its good check in on the nth day of the month (and multiples) so you get first shot on the call list.
See the HHH web site for details.