Reviews Categories | ATV equipment | WV-D5100 HD Pro Line Video Camera by Panasonic Help

Reviews Summary for WV-D5100 HD Pro Line Video Camera by Panasonic
WV-D5100 HD Pro Line Video Camera by Panasonic Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1,500.00
Description: Very high quality professional video camera. Shoulder
carried and studio tripod mounted with 5" viewfinder
available.
More info: http://www.panasonic.com/business/provideo/home.asp

You can write your own review of the WV-D5100 HD Pro Line Video Camera by Panasonic.

W8JSA Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2007 16:38 Send this review to a friend
Expensive but worth it.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have two of these cameras. Not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but, if you can afford one get it. Sometimes they come up on eBay but, be careful because those are generally beaten up and quite used. I have filmed many of my kids school projects with my two cameras and ATV gear. Not broadcasting, of course, but showing a different facet of ham radio to the kids and their parents. I think that I've gotten a couple interested. We'll see.

Whatever brand of camera you go with stick with the same brand of assessories to help guarantee fewer problems when it comes to putting it all together and having it operate properly.

Panasonic still provides their usually excellent parts and service support for the cameras and assessories. Remember you generally get what you pay for when it it comes to the high end items.

I've put all my camera equipment in 2 Pelican Series 1650 cases with the wheel option. Third case for the tripods, etc. Very cheap insurance.