Reviews Categories | Headphones & Boom-mic Headsets | Koss Pro35T Help

Reviews Summary for Koss Pro35T
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $40, frequently on sale for $20
Description: Inexpensive small (but not earbud) headphones sold under the Koss name through Radio Shack.

These stereo headphones have titanium-layered diaphragms for clear, rich stereo sound and wide 15-25,000Hz frequency response. They're an ideal addition to your portable or home stereo system.
Catalog #: 33-1222
More info: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?summary=summary&techSpecs=techSpecs¤tTab=summary&cp=&custRatings=custRatings&features=features&accessories=accessories&productId=2103705&support=support&tab=summary

You can write your own review of the Koss Pro35T.

KC0GLA Rating: 5/5 Jul 16, 2009 11:04 Send this review to a friend
I bought 2 pairs  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have owned these remarkable sounding earphones for 5 years now. The only problem is that the foam ear pads are now falling apart. I have not called KOSS yet to see if they have replacement pads. If not I believe that the new KTXPRO1 are the same headphones. For $20 they have done very well.

I still use these all the time for music and radio due to their sensitivity and frequency response. They are also comfortable, light weight, and small. The only drawback is that you do hear other operators and other sounds (no sound isolation).

NV5E Rating: 5/5 Mar 6, 2008 17:45 Send this review to a friend
A bargain!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Saw these mentioned on the qrp-l list as well and thought I'd give them a try for $20. You will not be disappointed! Titanium diaphrams deliver great bass and sparkling highs in a lightweight open design. Sound great on my IC-718 and Kaito 1103 SW receiver. Register your purchase on the Koss website and get a lifetime warranty (include $6 for postage). Pick up a pair while they're on sale. Normally $40 and probably worth it.

AE6RF Rating: 5/5 Jan 14, 2007 22:44 Send this review to a friend
Wow  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I heard about these on the QRP-L mailing list. They were on sale for $20 so decided to risk a couple bucks.

I put them on with some music. WOW!

Handed them to a co-worked. His response? "WOW"

Bought a pair for my professional muscian wife. Her response? WOW.

Best $20 I've spent in a long time!