Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop Help

Reviews Summary for ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop
ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95 - 29.95
Description: HAM RADIO Personalized CLOCKS and Ham Radio 24 HOUR CLOCKS

NOTE: June 29, 2008 We are sorry but our services are temporarily unavailable at this time. We are currently waiting for new inventory and not taking any further orders this time. Please check back with us again soon as we look forward to serving you! Thank You for your patience. Please check back again at a later date. We are sorry for any inconvenience

More info: http://www.clocksrus.org/

You can write your own review of the ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop.

KI4YTR Rating: 5/5 Jun 27, 2008 12:34 Send this review to a friend
Can't say enough about it !  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just ordered a clock from Carol to go in my shack and what can I say other than WOW! She sent me a picture of the finished item but it just didn't do it justice. I was impressed with the looks, craftsmanship and price of the clock. I don't think you will find a better personalized item to add to your shack for the price and I would certainly order another one from her without hesitation. Thanks Carol for everything, you have another satisfied, repeat customer.

73's

Danny Smith
KI4YTR

W2PK Rating: 5/5 Feb 10, 2007 12:03 Send this review to a friend
Great product, great service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a clock from Carol as a gift for my son. Carol customized it, getting an image of a new piece of equipment from the Internet and placing it on the clock face, along with my son's callsign. My kid's happy and I'm delighted...so much so that I just may have to order a clock for my own shack!

Dave, W2PK

K6SDW Rating: 5/5 Jan 26, 2007 18:50 Send this review to a friend
Saved a ton of $$$  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Carol just saved me about $200 or more -- I saw the reviews on eham, have always wanted an antique ships clock but they were going fer $200 - $350 on eBay....so I bought the ClocksRus plastic knock-off and it's an excellent copy of the real thing fer about $20!!! So far, keeps perfect time.

Also, dealing with Carol was a pleasure -- great communications....

Cheers all!

K6RIM Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2007 16:27 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Good communications with Carol, a quality product at a reasonable price, fast shipping. Definitely rates a 5!

W2GW Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2007 11:11 Send this review to a friend
Exactly what was missing in my shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Every ham needs a good 24 hour clock. Carol makes a fine one. It keeps good time and looks great on the wall. I'm very pleased with mine.

W1WMP Rating: 5/5 Jan 24, 2007 18:27 Send this review to a friend
The Best  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I own two clocks Carol custom made for me and I love em.I have friends that have bought clocks from her,on my suggestion,and they are also happy with them. She's good and she'll bend over back wards working with you getting your design/logo looking right.Her graphic work is great.
She also repairs clock. She re-built my Yaesu
QTR-24 and it keeps time very accurately.
If you or your organization needs a good contest prize,advertising,or fund raising item think about getting clocks from Carol.
DA Bears!
W1WMP
Bill

W8CEF Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2007 06:13 Send this review to a friend
very nice  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had Carol put the Yaesu emblem on mine. I couldn't be happier. She kept me updated on delivery and followed up to make sure it was satisfactory.Tnx Carol.

N1ZSW Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2007 05:17 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic custom 24 hour clock  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
My design was for a 24 Hr clock with the NEQRP
emblem and it came out fabulous. Keeps great
time too! Great communications and service.

Ron

KC4PE Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2007 03:53 Send this review to a friend
Really Nice!!!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Hey....I bought a hand full of them for Ham Christmas gifts for Ham Buddies all over the world...Carol's workmanship and service is top notch. She's fast, great communications, great follow up, and a class A artist!!
Will see her again next holiday

-Bill

KE2UK Rating: 5/5 Jan 22, 2007 01:35 Send this review to a friend
The clock is GREAT & Carol is fantastic !!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great clock & great vendors !!! What more can you ask for in a company.

I'd recommend to everyone !!!

Ron