Reviews Categories | Ham Shack Clocks | ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop Help

Reviews Summary for ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop
ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop Reviews: 12 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95 - 29.95
Description: HAM RADIO Personalized CLOCKS and Ham Radio 24 HOUR CLOCKS

NOTE: June 29, 2008 We are sorry but our services are temporarily unavailable at this time. We are currently waiting for new inventory and not taking any further orders this time. Please check back with us again soon as we look forward to serving you! Thank You for your patience. Please check back again at a later date. We are sorry for any inconvenience

More info: http://www.clocksrus.org/

You can write your own review of the ClocksRus.Org - A Ham Friendly Custom Clock Shop.

KE7DLG Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2007 21:38 Send this review to a friend
Love it!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I ordered a 24 hour clock with Yaesu logo. You just can't beat this clock for it's price and can't beat the personalized service I received at any price.

Carol is a true class act that I would be honored to deal with in the future.

NC2F Rating: 5/5 Jan 21, 2007 17:14 Send this review to a friend
I actually won this clock !  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I actually won this clock during an essay contest as a member of the Fox Tango International group. Carol did a wonderful job making up the very first Ten-Tec clock with my call on it. (I am going to order my Fox Tango clock too! ). A great addition to any shack. Oh yeah, I thought I would post the pic that Carol uses on her web page of the very clock I won and had customized. I'm quite honored! Top notch work, you won't be disappointed.