Reviews Categories | Tower and Antenna Installers | Custom Metal Works - Paul Nyland Help

Reviews Summary for Custom Metal Works - Paul Nyland
Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Tower Installer
More info: http://www.custommetalworks.com

You can write your own review of the Custom Metal Works - Paul Nyland.

AH6FC Rating: 5/5 Feb 4, 2007 16:33 Send this review to a friend
High Quality Work  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Paul and his crew do exceptional work, hands-down. I needed somebody to begin the installation of my new tower, without me being on-site. Paul did the job. Very easy to work with and very high quality work. Their quality is a 5+ no question. Only issue was cost. Obviously nothing is free, and as a group we hams are "frugal." To instal the base for a 70 ft self-supporting tower, run conduit, etc I paid about $8000. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get an estimate in advance, however it might not have made any difference. Paul brings his own crew and runs a very professional operation.

I'm taking a little different approach on the final installation of my tower/antenna, since I'm now in the area. Maybe it will be a bit less expensive.

Lot's of hams use Paul and he comes with great references, which I support. Great work, just expensive.

Certainly would recommend Paul without reservation. If you're on-site and able to do some of the work your self, there might be some alternatives.