Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | PCP Technologies TranZmatch-R Help

Reviews Summary for PCP Technologies TranZmatch-R
PCP Technologies TranZmatch-R Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $£369.00 + VAT (UK Pounds)
Description: Antenna Tuner, 1 Kilowatt rated with VSWR/Power metering
More info: http://www.aerialmatchers.co.uk

You can write your own review of the PCP Technologies TranZmatch-R.

OH5JJL Rating: 5/5 Jul 6, 2011 22:12 Send this review to a friend
A long-lasting true balanced line tuner  Time owned: more than 12 months
I found this tuner accidentally when I was looking for a true balanced line tuner and reading the reviews here at eHam.net. I did not want a tuner with built-in 4:1 balun because of the losses. Ian, M0ITF, at PCP Technologies was very helpful and answered promptly to my questions. I have now used this tuner since july 2010 with my 66 ft doublet and I get a good match on every other band except on 30 m. I suppose that trimming the feedline length could help. I have mostly run 100 watts but no problem with 600 watts either. This tuner is very well built, robust and will last for years.

G6VKA Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2007 05:52 Send this review to a friend
A really great antenna tuner !!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I am Colin G6VKA and I have one of these tuners. I had mine built with a VSWR system installed to save on connectors, cables and losses. I believe this is still an optional extra.

I find this tuner to be a wonderful piece of kit as it will tune just about anything you care to put on the back of it on just about any frequency. The tuner is well built from good parts and “does exactly as it says on the tin”.

It’s very good at preventing interference to TV as I can run 100w into a 80mtr dipole and not interfere with my TV the antenna for which is only about 3mtrs from the dipole feedpoint.

I had a choice of a cheap MFJ type or this one, I wanted something that was going to last.

Good luck with yours