Reviews Categories | Electronic Component Suppliers | UR4LL QRO Parts Help

Reviews Summary for UR4LL QRO Parts
Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Russian made HV RF capacitors, relays,inductors,etc. Perfect for those who want to build their own PA using
unexpensive parts.
More info: http://www.nd2x.net/ur4ll.html

You can write your own review of the UR4LL QRO Parts.

VK2CJA Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2016 18:14 Send this review to a friend
Excellent products   Time owned: more than 12 months
Over the past 10 years, I have bought many thermionic devices, vacuum capacitors, vacuum relays, inductors, RF switches, and other sundry items from Dr Alex.

His pricing has always been competitive and his costomer survice is excellent. The condition of the parts was accurately discribed on his web-page.

ZL1LDS Rating: 5/5 Jul 7, 2014 14:38 Send this review to a friend
Dr Alex is very friendly and trustworthy, great communication  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have ordered a GS35 and relay which arrived very promptly and payed using the PayPal email address method via his friend XE2X. This is fantastic and the tube arrived within 12 days in perfect condition.I have now bought some more relays using this method, and I recomend this. There is a +- USD 10.00 extra handeling fee for using this PayPal method, but I have no problem with this. I will be ordering some more stuff off Dr Alex UR4LL later on. I also find that his postage is a lot cheaper than EBay members and post within 2 day or quicker.Great communication!

ZL1RS Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2007 00:47 Send this review to a friend
Outstanding supplier!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have purchased items from Dr Alex UR4LL on several occasions over the last 4 years. The reason for repeat business ... great parts, accurately described, good prices, prompt delivery with "at cost" postage, and a friendly "customer service" oriented approach. I was a little nervous about the payment method specified by Dr Alex but, from several 100% satisfactory experiences, you have no reason to doubt his method and his integrity.

Dr Alex is even on my "Christmas Card List" ;-)