Reviews Categories | Antenna parts, accessories, incl. baluns, hardware, etc. | COMET CF-360 DUPLEXER Help

Reviews Summary for COMET CF-360 DUPLEXER
COMET CF-360 DUPLEXER Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$69.95
Description: Duplexer designed for 1.3 to 30 MHz on one port and 49-470 MHz on the other port. Common port has a coax pigtail.

You can write your own review of the COMET CF-360 DUPLEXER.

NJ3T Rating: 5/5 Nov 2, 2011 12:12 Send this review to a friend
Works Fine  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've had this in line OUTDOOR for three years without any problems. I use one feedline to my Cushcraft R7000 HF vertical and a 6 meter
vertical. I placed it inside a 2 liter plastic soda bottle with its bottom cut out. There is just enought room for the coax from the antennas to fit throught the bottles mouth (rg8x). Seems to perform they way I want it to in my situation.
Jim

K3GM Rating: 5/5 Jun 19, 2010 12:33 Send this review to a friend
Years of service...  Time owned: more than 12 months
Passive gear like this is difficult to review. I've had it in service for many years, and it's given me no problems. The connector scheme makes sense provided the diplexer is at the radio, and you're trying to split one output. One PL-259 on a pigtail at the radio, and two hard mounted SO-239 connectors for the antennas. I use this in conjunction with a FT-8900 quad band radio.