Reviews Categories | Antenna Tuners | Tokyo Hy-Power HC-200AT Help

Reviews Summary for Tokyo Hy-Power HC-200AT
Tokyo Hy-Power HC-200AT Reviews: 16 Average rating: 4.8/5 MSRP: $275
Description: 200-watt Auto Tuner for HF/6m, 2 antennas plus long wire, SWR/PWR meter
More info: http://www.tokyohypower.com

You can write your own review of the Tokyo Hy-Power HC-200AT.

KD8IGK Rating: 5/5 Mar 24, 2011 20:14 Send this review to a friend
Great Buy !  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased this in Nov 2010. This works great with my ICOM 7200. Very fast tunning. Like others have commented it will tune to 160M just fine. Again I do not have a 160M antenna but it tunes my 40M dipole to 160M, I am certain not much power is going out, but I could not even try to do this with a different popular auto tuner. By the way it tunes 6M very well.

K0CBA Rating: 5/5 Aug 31, 2010 12:52 Send this review to a friend
I love it!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very fast and wide range matching. May even come close to loading up a noodle. It even matches my 6 thru 80 OCF dipole on 160....may not radiate worth a hoot but it loads.

My previous antenna matcher experiences were with manuals and the Icom AT-150. The Icom is motor driven, pretty slow and a very limited range so I wasn't ready for the relays clicking and it almost scared the wee out'a me.

KC2NYW Rating: 5/5 Jan 4, 2010 11:55 Send this review to a friend
Great Tuner!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased this tuner for my Kenwood TS-570 and G5RV antenna. I must say this tuner works great for me and even tunes 160 meters. It's well built and simple to operate. It does everything I wanted in a tuner and more, allowing the usage of the 160 meter band!

KT4HT Rating: 5/5 Mar 28, 2008 13:01 Send this review to a friend
Simple! Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Once again, a great product from THP. The key to this unit is simplicity. Unlike automatic tuners from LDG and MFJ, this tuner has a very limited number of buttons and functions. I have owned automatic tuners from both of these manufactures, and while they were good, their multi-function meters, leds and sounds can drive you nuts; not to mention an extended learning curve! Perhaps its my age catching up with me, but I'd prefer simplicity that works every time. I highly recommend this antenna tuner.

WD8LIC Rating: 5/5 Jan 13, 2008 19:20 Send this review to a friend
excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
it works as advertised. what more can i say. i love it.

WE1X Rating: 5/5 Mar 5, 2007 14:12 Send this review to a friend
Brilliant In Simplicity and Execution  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Have always admired the quality of products from Tokyo Hy Power since the days of their earlier manual antenna tuners. I recently took delivery of the HC-200AT and the company's reputation continues. The unit's fit and finish, ease of use, and simplicity are outstanding. Tuning is lightning fast...much faster and far far quieter than the LDG AT-200Pro. Tuning range appears similar to other auto units. The only drawback I can determine is the limited number of memories (only 10). However, given the speed at which the HC-200AT tunes at the push of a single button that doesn't seem to be much of a loss. Delivery from Japan to Philadelphia was 4 days from time of order. Payment can be made via wire transfer or credit card. Great product. Great company.