Reviews Categories | GPS receivers for APRS | Garmin Etrex GPS to Kenwwod TH-D7A(G) & TM-D700A + Power cable Help

Reviews Summary for Garmin Etrex GPS to Kenwwod TH-D7A(G) & TM-D700A + Power cable
Garmin Etrex GPS to Kenwwod TH-D7A(G) & TM-D700A + Power cable Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$39.95
Description: This cable is to be used for APRS applications, allowing real-time GPS coordinates to be transmitted from your Garmin eTrex GPS to the Kenwood TH-D7A, TM-D700A, D7AG, D7E, D7EG ham radio transceivers.

You can save batteries by powering the unit from any standard cigarette lighter receptacle.

Gilsson cables are produced using the highest UL-certified materials and components. Each component is custom-manufactured to ensure perfect fit with Garmin GPS units.
More info: http://www.gilsson.com/garmin_gps/cables/ekc.htm

You can write your own review of the Garmin Etrex GPS to Kenwwod TH-D7A(G) & TM-D700A + Power cable.

KA1MZY Rating: 5/5 Apr 12, 2008 10:07 Send this review to a friend
It works.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I second the first review. I used this setup for my first APRS/GPS setup with a Kenwood D7A. It worked without incident. It's a great start-up unit to introduce yourself to APRS and GPS tracking!

N4MGR Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2007 10:41 Send this review to a friend
This is a great accessory  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I purchased this soon after I got my Etrex Vista. This is a great accessory for mobile operation. I have had no problems with it and the D7 likes it as well.