Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | DXBeam DXD4030-4 Help

Reviews Summary for DXBeam DXD4030-4
DXBeam DXD4030-4 Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1200 EUR
Description: Four element 40/30 meter Yagi

You can write your own review of the DXBeam DXD4030-4.

F8BBL Rating: 5/5 Oct 11, 2008 23:37 Send this review to a friend
DXD4030-4 Antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
The DXBeam DXD4030-4 is realy a great antenna, on 30 and 40m.
The antenna build is perfect
In few days, I've contact many DX with tis antenna, VK ZL VP8 9L W etc etc, I think it's a very good choice
73 Laurent F8BBL

F5TTI Rating: 5/5 Feb 14, 2008 16:45 Send this review to a friend
Fighter plane  Time owned: more than 12 months
Since I use the 4 ele. 40 & 30m DXBeam yagi my DXCC score has increased 278 counties for the band 40M and I can contact all I hear. There is a multiband yagi on the same tower but no interaction. Good DX antenna !very nice antenna,
Highly recommended

F5JSD Rating: 5/5 Oct 17, 2007 15:13 Send this review to a friend
A great pile-up generator  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I erected my new tower this summer, I wanted a dual bander yagi for 30 & 40m without traps or log periodic elements. After a quick market survey, I found the model proposed by DXBeam extremelly attractive. This 4 elements (2 on 30 and 2 on 40m)uses elements shortened by Hi-Q coils. Boom length is only 6m and weight is reasonable (36kg). The first impression when I received it was that there is no compromise on part quality, everything was assembled and tested @ DXBeam before shipment. Tuning positions were marked using color tape on tubes making assembly very easy. The wind load is very reasonable. I installed it at 20m, just 1.8m below my 3 elements SteppIR. I cannot see any interactions between antennas.

I exclusively operate barefoot and can break in any DX pile-up within a few calls. The real good feeling is that I can now finally call CQ DX beaming Asia or Pacific and have a JA, ZL of VK coming back to nearly every call I make.

This is a great investment that gives you a maximum bang for the buck.