Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | GlobalQSL Help

Reviews Summary for GlobalQSL
GlobalQSL Reviews: 29 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $99/1000 cards
Description: GlobalQSL Custom QSL Printing Service

Due to technical improvements in the printing industry, and "high tech" modern technology and facilities used by Global QSL, allows us to give you an unprecedented service. All you have to do is subscribe, design your personal QSL card and upload your electronic logbook, or enter your QSO's manually.

You need no longer write QSL cards or print labels. Don't sort your out-going cards, no more trips to the out-going and in-coming QSL bureau. You only pay for the amount you use, no loss of cards. Don't waste time, enjoy ham radio and the fun of getting QSL cards without the burden of writing them.
More info: http://www.globalqsl.com

You can write your own review of the GlobalQSL.

LX1AX Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2008 11:04 Send this review to a friend
A MUST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have become a lot of QSL cards from people using the good service from Global QSL, and I saw the high quality of the front and back cards both coulored. I was really impressed by these cards.
After reading on their website, I was sure that this was exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not telling what you have to do if you want their service, because all is written on their webpage.
A Dream was coming true, only uploading your logbook in "adif" format and they will do the rest.
This was for me the "Nirvana" of the QSL cards. I have one wish, that all hams in the world would be use Global QSL, so you would become for all your outgoing cards an answer!!!!!!!
Just join it and do it please today.
Thank you all.
73, Alain LX1AX

N4BFD Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2008 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I work a lot of DX contacts with stations that want to send QSL cards through the bureau.. I was quickly falling behind in getting mine out, until I found GlobalQSL!

Fully glossy color on the front, full color high quality matte on the back, excellent cards.

Download there program, design your card with your photos and graphics, theres, or a combo of both, and upload it. The program they use is not that intuitive, but it is usable. You could easily import a design from another program such as Photoshop if you wanted.

After designing your own card, simply purchase credit for however many cards you want, and then upload your log file. GLobalQSL will automatically reject cards going to contacts known not to use the Bureau, and will forward cards to QSL managers who except them from the bureau. They print the cards and mail them direct to each countries respective bureau, which is probably quicker than using the outgoing bureau from home.

This has been a huge time saver for me, after working 20-50 DX contacts I will export them from my log and upload to GlobalQSL, it literally takes seconds and it is off my back so to speak! I have been doing this several times a week, and there is no way I could do it so quickly if I had to fill out each card manually.

High quality cards, great prices, does all the work for you except work the DX! I can't recommend GlobalQSL more.

N4BFD

N4FN Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2008 11:34 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Quality of the cards, and an incredible value!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my color QSL cards today, and I must say the quality and value is outstanding. I could not be more pleased. In addition the service that Azar provides is of the best that I have ever received. They did what they said they would do, and in a timely manner. I am proud to send out the cards. I always wanted something different, and that is what I received. A truly personalized card. Well done Global!!

TF3Y Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2008 15:51 Send this review to a friend
Great looking cards and good value service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The team at GlobalQSL.com is doing a great job. Fast service and a good value for money. Very convenient to use and a huge timesaver in QSLing.
Yngvi TF3Y

DF2NU Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2008 06:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service for contesters and "aevrage" users  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

The GlobalQSL service is really phantastic and a great service to the "normal" user as well as for DXer, contesters and club stations with several thousand QSOs.

As far as I know, it is the only service worldwide which offers fully personalized QSL- ards as well as handling and shipment to the QSL bureaus - and all that for normal market prices.

A fieldday with perhaps 300 QSOs on one weekend ? It is normally not worth printing special QSLs for such an activity, but with GlobalQSL it is very easy. Simply start with a good photo of the fieldday - and your personal fieldday QSL is ready to go. Just uplolad the ADIF file from your logbook program and within some weeks the QSLs are beeing sent, all fully automatic.

A great invention from Israel and a real MUST not only for all those with big numbers of cards, but also for HAMs who like to create individual cards for special occasions. Even one single card can be designed and sent - unique in the world.

vy 73 de Rainer DF2NU

WX3B Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2008 13:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic way to QSL  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Globalqsl.com is a GREAT tool which provies an easy, convenient, FAST way to handle volumes of QSL requests.

You can design multiple cards (good for DX-Peditions, special events) and send out beautiful color cards electronically, without touching paper/printers/ink, etc. for LESS than you would spend to hand out low quality cards.

The best part of this service is that it's completely automated, and it is a tremendous time saver.

I give globalqsl and A+, and I'm sure folks that have worked me and QSLed via the Buro will appreciate it.

Jim Nitzberg WX3B

CT1EAT Rating: 5/5 May 23, 2008 12:08 Send this review to a friend
Like a dream come true!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Since I've become envolved on Dx/Contesting, QSLing is, by far, the most anoying part of the hobby. I do like QSL's. I just hate the amount of time I "waste" with all the burocratic work, when I could tune the bands and doing QSO's instead. Once I meet a Dx ham, who was quite rich for his country standards, and he had his own employee, just to take care of his QSL shores! Since then I dream about have my own personal secretary, to take care of my QSLs. Unfortunatly I can't afford it, but GlobalQSL is almost as good as that, and very affordable.
All you have to do is create an account, download a program, design a QSL, and upload an ADIF file. Simple as that! No more print/glue labels, rubber stamps, sort QSL by DXCC/Call areas, Buro fees, etc! They will print a good quality QSL card, and mail it via buro for you.
This is certanly one of the best service I've used during almost 20 years as radioamateur, and from now on, it will be my prefered method to QSL via bureau.

73 F.Costa, CT1EAT

NN3W Rating: 5/5 May 21, 2008 06:36 Send this review to a friend
A terrific deal  Time owned: more than 12 months
I'm probably one of the first non-affiliated users of Global QSL. The cards are high quality, the prices are cheaper than sending "stock" grade cards through your own bureau, and the tech service support is very fast.

I get in about 200 cards a month, and utilizing a text editor, those cards are responded to that evening. I don't think you can say that about blank cards and sticky labels.

W3MF Rating: 5/5 May 19, 2008 19:25 Send this review to a friend
GlobalQSL is Great  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Like others who have rated this site, I make about 13K QSOs per year. QSLing by myself was getting to be a real pain. But GlobalQSL does the work for me, quite efficiently and very inexpensively. I am very pleased with the service, and recommend it to all hams.

N3KS Rating: 5/5 May 18, 2008 11:56 Send this review to a friend
Excellent and Unique  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I generate thousands of QSO's per year in contests and normal operating. Frankly, QSL'ing was getting to be a real chore. I have managers for some DXpeditions I've done, but none for my home call operations. It was becoming a real time consumer to sit down and reply to all the incoming QSL cards I was receiving - I could easily spend a whole day every couple of months - and that was with using software to generate labels on cards.

I saw a flyer for GlobalQSL last year at Dayton, and decided to give them a try. What a pleasure it has been. The cards are high quality, and relatively easy to design with the GlobalQSL graphics editor. So far I've sent out nearly 18,000 cards, and it's been a tremendous time saver. People are receiving the cards fine (there was a time when the French QSL buro had an issue, but that was resolved quickly) and I've sent myself a few cards also.

I have found the service at GlobalQSL to be top notch, they are very responsive and pleasant whenever I have had questions.

73, Kam N3KS