Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | GlobalQSL Help

Reviews Summary for GlobalQSL
GlobalQSL Reviews: 33 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $99/1000 cards
Description: GlobalQSL Custom QSL Printing Service

Due to technical improvements in the printing industry, and "high tech" modern technology and facilities used by Global QSL, allows us to give you an unprecedented service. All you have to do is subscribe, design your personal QSL card and upload your electronic logbook, or enter your QSO's manually.

You need no longer write QSL cards or print labels. Don't sort your out-going cards, no more trips to the out-going and in-coming QSL bureau. You only pay for the amount you use, no loss of cards. Don't waste time, enjoy ham radio and the fun of getting QSL cards without the burden of writing them.
More info: http://www.globalqsl.com

You can write your own review of the GlobalQSL.

K4IA Rating: 5/5 Feb 1, 2010 20:06 Send this review to a friend
You gotta try this!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't believe what a great idea this is. You design your own full-color two-sided card on-line. Then, upload your log. They print the cards, as you need them, and deliver directly to the buros. You can send 10 cards or 1,000 without labeling, sorting and shipping to Newington. All this for less than the cost of printing alone. Amazing.

You can change your card for the next batch at no additional cost. You can design a card for a single contest and only pay for the ones you use. You can upload logs with a whole lot less hassle than LOTW (LostOutThereWishing) and you don't need a secret Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to make it work.

Real QSLing just got a whole lot easier and cheaper. Who wants the virtual substitutes when you can have the real thing?

G1HJW Rating: 4/5 Nov 23, 2009 07:59 Send this review to a friend
Works good  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Hi I have been using this service and found it very good.
The cards are of high quality and it realy saves time & yes the cards do get to were there ment to go as I did a test send to a friend and he got the card ok, all but a little slow.
I have found the QSL system to be rather slow world wide and that I do not belive is not down to GlobelQSL it just seems that the Bureau system its self is just very slow what ever country you deal with..
Only down side is you still have to send some cards direct if there is no reconized bureau and there always be the odd call sign the system wont handle, but for max QSL'ing its a winner

IK2RMZ Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2009 11:26 Send this review to a friend
Clever QSL service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Excellent service.

Pro:

- Good printing quality on BOTH sides.

- Speeds up the buro cycle because cards go directly to the target buros.
(especially important for those who answer incoming QSLs cards
like contesters or rare DX stations).

- My first supply of blank cards arrived 25 days after ordering.

- Supports the international community by using the IARU buros.
Does not invite to abandon solidarity with the national IARU buro.
insteas of harming IARU QSL buros the buros get rather strengthened
because the outgoing service saves money. I suppose the incoming
buros are happy about the machine sorted cards, too.

- Way to use technology smartly without disenchanting QSLing.

- Excellent way to handle secondary and rarely used calls.
Even holiday calls can have a nicely designed card with this service.
No extra cost, the secondary calls are fed from the main account.
- no storage of unused cards

- Excellent personal support.
multi-lingual interface on the GlobalQSL Website.
GlobalQSL promises a reasonable privacy policy.

- transparent reporting of dispatch dates to the IARU buros.

- no lost cards because of errors when filling out cards manually. No
grief to award hunters that get 'altered' cards rejected.

- Undeliverable QSLs (for no-buro countries) get rejected without loss of cards.

- Rejection reports are sent by email.

Con:

- some awards may need real signatures. Most don't since labels users
tend to be lazy enough not to sign their cards.

- At present there is no Linux version of the graphics editor. Linux
users need help from GlobalQSL to upload their graphics but can otherwise
fully use the service. The necessary help is granted rapidly though.

ES5NC Rating: 4/5 Mar 14, 2009 05:16 Send this review to a friend
Great idea  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I like the idea which is saving time and very comfortable.
It is possible to improve printing quality (colours-brightness could change over time: I have orderde twice printed qsls to homeadress and the same picture looked different)
And also improve leaving white edges on cards. I think it is matter of time when quality gets very good. At the moment it is good.

LX1AX Rating: 5/5 Dec 10, 2008 11:04 Send this review to a friend
A MUST  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have become a lot of QSL cards from people using the good service from Global QSL, and I saw the high quality of the front and back cards both coulored. I was really impressed by these cards.
After reading on their website, I was sure that this was exactly what I'm looking for. I'm not telling what you have to do if you want their service, because all is written on their webpage.
A Dream was coming true, only uploading your logbook in "adif" format and they will do the rest.
This was for me the "Nirvana" of the QSL cards. I have one wish, that all hams in the world would be use Global QSL, so you would become for all your outgoing cards an answer!!!!!!!
Just join it and do it please today.
Thank you all.
73, Alain LX1AX

N4BFD Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2008 19:17 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I work a lot of DX contacts with stations that want to send QSL cards through the bureau.. I was quickly falling behind in getting mine out, until I found GlobalQSL!

Fully glossy color on the front, full color high quality matte on the back, excellent cards.

Download there program, design your card with your photos and graphics, theres, or a combo of both, and upload it. The program they use is not that intuitive, but it is usable. You could easily import a design from another program such as Photoshop if you wanted.

After designing your own card, simply purchase credit for however many cards you want, and then upload your log file. GLobalQSL will automatically reject cards going to contacts known not to use the Bureau, and will forward cards to QSL managers who except them from the bureau. They print the cards and mail them direct to each countries respective bureau, which is probably quicker than using the outgoing bureau from home.

This has been a huge time saver for me, after working 20-50 DX contacts I will export them from my log and upload to GlobalQSL, it literally takes seconds and it is off my back so to speak! I have been doing this several times a week, and there is no way I could do it so quickly if I had to fill out each card manually.

High quality cards, great prices, does all the work for you except work the DX! I can't recommend GlobalQSL more.

N4BFD

N4FN Rating: 5/5 Aug 4, 2008 11:34 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic Quality of the cards, and an incredible value!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I received my color QSL cards today, and I must say the quality and value is outstanding. I could not be more pleased. In addition the service that Azar provides is of the best that I have ever received. They did what they said they would do, and in a timely manner. I am proud to send out the cards. I always wanted something different, and that is what I received. A truly personalized card. Well done Global!!

TF3Y Rating: 5/5 Jul 21, 2008 15:51 Send this review to a friend
Great looking cards and good value service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
The team at GlobalQSL.com is doing a great job. Fast service and a good value for money. Very convenient to use and a huge timesaver in QSLing.
Yngvi TF3Y

DF2NU Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2008 06:57 Send this review to a friend
Excellent service for contesters and "aevrage" users  Time owned: 0 to 3 months

The GlobalQSL service is really phantastic and a great service to the "normal" user as well as for DXer, contesters and club stations with several thousand QSOs.

As far as I know, it is the only service worldwide which offers fully personalized QSL- ards as well as handling and shipment to the QSL bureaus - and all that for normal market prices.

A fieldday with perhaps 300 QSOs on one weekend ? It is normally not worth printing special QSLs for such an activity, but with GlobalQSL it is very easy. Simply start with a good photo of the fieldday - and your personal fieldday QSL is ready to go. Just uplolad the ADIF file from your logbook program and within some weeks the QSLs are beeing sent, all fully automatic.

A great invention from Israel and a real MUST not only for all those with big numbers of cards, but also for HAMs who like to create individual cards for special occasions. Even one single card can be designed and sent - unique in the world.

vy 73 de Rainer DF2NU

WX3B Rating: 5/5 Jul 14, 2008 13:19 Send this review to a friend
Fantastic way to QSL  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Globalqsl.com is a GREAT tool which provies an easy, convenient, FAST way to handle volumes of QSL requests.

You can design multiple cards (good for DX-Peditions, special events) and send out beautiful color cards electronically, without touching paper/printers/ink, etc. for LESS than you would spend to hand out low quality cards.

The best part of this service is that it's completely automated, and it is a tremendous time saver.

I give globalqsl and A+, and I'm sure folks that have worked me and QSLed via the Buro will appreciate it.

Jim Nitzberg WX3B