Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | Force 12 240 Delta Help

Reviews Summary for Force 12 240 Delta
Force 12 240 Delta Reviews: 4 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $1379
Description: 2 element 40 meter Yagi with loading coils in the center of the elements. Does not interact with a tribander mounted 1 meter away.
More info: http://force12inc.com

You can write your own review of the Force 12 240 Delta.

NW3Y Rating: 5/5 Nov 4, 2014 19:53 Send this review to a friend
Great performance  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I have this antenna as the top antenna at 100ft. It is 8ft above a triband antenna on the same mast and plays without any interference between the two. This one has the newer 3rd Generation Tornado coils which are big. It goes together well and is worth the time to tune it for your desired part of the band. My is tuned for 7.035. SWR is slightly higher at 7.005 but flattens out quickly at 1.3:1 until 7.080. At 7.150 it moves up quickly to 2.0:1. Performance is very good and penetrating in pileups. I''ve had other monoband antennas for 40cw and, so far, I'm very happy with this one. No traps! Force 12 appears to be behind schedule with their deliveries, so give yourself adequate lead time. There were two parts missing when it arrived but with one phone call they shipped those express mail next day delivery. Good service I'd say. You will need a heavy duty rivet tool as the 3/16" rivets are beefy and my standard rivet tool was not going to get the job done.

W7MH Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2012 18:58 Send this review to a friend
Great 40m beam for city lot  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This 2 element 40 meter beam is very easy to put together. All of the specs are right on and very easy to tune. I have my center freq at 7.150 and with a good tuner you are able to cover the whole band! With two people it takes about 3 hours to build from unpacking to the finished product. This antenna uses Hi-Q coils which is a huge improvement over the old design. Turning radius is a little over 21 ft. Great for my city lot!

N8RR Rating: 5/5 Mar 12, 2010 05:52 Send this review to a friend
Update  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
My antenna is actually a Delta 240/230. It has been up since July 2009, and has gone through one (severe for this area) winter season. Mechanically, it and the C31XR on the tower have presented no problems.

Regarding the 40M performance of the Delta 230/240, there is nothing to add to the first review, other than the performance continues to be great. As of March 2010 it has worked 231 countries.

As for the 30M performance, less time has been spent on this band than on 40. However, it is very competitive and has accounted for 179 countries since July 2009.

I continue to be amazed at the performance from such a relatively small yagi.

73 Charlie (Chas) N8RR

K6UFO Rating: 5/5 Jul 23, 2009 11:46 Send this review to a friend
Hits the sweet spot!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I ordered my antennas at Dayton 2008 from the "New Force 12." Mark and his people were helpful, responsive, and kept me informed of assembly and shipping progress. The antennas arrived with all parts, and assembled smoothly and easily. Antennas work exactly as advertised, and as expected. I was able to buy TWO Force 12 yagis for less than the cost of ONE of the stepping kind. A great value.