Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | LTA BBIO Paddle Help

Reviews Summary for LTA BBIO Paddle
LTA BBIO Paddle Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $99.95
Description: Gold plated paddle with olive finger pieces from Morse Express

You can write your own review of the LTA BBIO Paddle.

W4UTI Rating: 5/5 Dec 25, 2015 12:32 Send this review to a friend
Absolutely GREAT!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I found an LTA BBIO (That's BB Eye Oh) E-Bay. Dumb luck! I had never seen or heard of this key. Made on an island off west coast of Spain. Maker now SK.

Most beautiful key I've ever seen. All mechanical parts 18K GOLD plated. Finger pieces polished olive wood. And it handles like a dream. I'm a real sucker for old, rare, well-designed, mint-condition paddles and this certainly fits that description. I have it set at very light touch and very close spacing. Sweet at 35 WPM. That's as fast as I can handle. No bounce, no table-wiggle, just pure sending pleasure. It was hard for me to believe. I've tried (and bought/sold) a lot of expensive keys. Right now it's my #1 key, ahead of my G4ZYP VHS. I've spent a lot of time and money on "premium" keys, made in the U.S. and Europe. In my opinion, none of them can compare with this little jewel. I should wait longer to make a review, but this paddle deserves some praise NOW! It's amazing, and it sure looks pretty on the desk. It won't be for sale until I stop hamming. If you want more info, E-mail me. My address is on Karl - W4UTI
K8RBW Rating: 5/5 Apr 5, 2007 23:36 Send this review to a friend
Pleasnt Surprise  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently picked up a used LTA BBIO paddle, which is manufactured in Spain. Frankly, I didn't expect much because it was relatively inexpensive. Indeed, I expected it to be more on the order of a toy. It is quite heavy and doesn't wander all over when sending. More impressive is the leverage and the relatively lower finger pieces that make sending relatively effortless--especially for those of us with carpal tunnel syndrome--and comparable to more expensive paddles. The gold plating and gorgeous olive pieces are a bonus. It is a real bargain.
Vy 73 to all. de Dick, K8RBW