Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Yagi, Quad, Rotary dipole, LPDA | DXBeam DXM20-2mx , 2 el. 20 meter Moxon Help

Reviews Summary for DXBeam DXM20-2mx , 2 el. 20 meter Moxon
DXBeam DXM20-2mx , 2 el. 20 meter Moxon Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $397
Description: Two element 20 meter Moxon

You can write your own review of the DXBeam DXM20-2mx , 2 el. 20 meter Moxon.

MM0SSG Rating: 5/5 Apr 28, 2011 14:20 Send this review to a friend
Amazing !!1  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I can't rate this antenna enough it really is great. Very professionally built and looks good in the air. Doesn't move about to much in the wind either and seems very solid .I used to use a wire version before which was good but since I put this antenna up my signal have increased 3 s points. I compared with a local HAM who's signals were always at least 1 s point bigger than mine to most areas ,( he also uses a wire moxon) we worked a couple of north american stations and my signals are 2-3 s points higher than his now. Its night and day compared with the wire version. I have my SWR in my location at 1-1 on 14.000 and rising to 1.5:1 at the 350 , i use mostly CW . It's easy to adjust the swr and i might centre it to be resonant at 175 but im in no hurry. You will notice when you use this antenna that your noise levels drop dramatically and the FB ratio is outstanding. i can beam away and take an s9 signal right into the noise.I am also bursting every pile up I call and from my location in Scotland i am working all the big DXpeditons in the pacific without any difficulty. I am very happy with this purchase and intend to do business with DX beams again.

Thanks Olivier for a great antenna !!

73's Craig MM0SSG Scotland D2SG Angola

F6BMS Rating: 5/5 Feb 13, 2008 23:47 Send this review to a friend
MOXON PERFECT ANTENNA  Time owned: more than 12 months

Located in Paris area, I have used a 2 el. 20m Moxon for several years. Despite numerous obstacles like tall buildings, this antenna gives amazing results even on 17 and 15 meters using an ATU. It is a very broadband antenna capable of operating over the entire 20m band. Due to its shape, the Moxon has very low wind load.
I very appreciate this moxon antenna.
Jean Paul ROBIN/F6BMS