Reviews Categories | Microphone Equalizers & Transmit Audio Accessories | Heil CB-1 PTT Help

Reviews Summary for Heil CB-1 PTT
Heil CB-1 PTT Reviews: 6 Average rating: 4.5/5 MSRP: $70
Description: Base with PTT-switch for PR780/781/Heritage
More info: http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/cb-1.htm

You can write your own review of the Heil CB-1 PTT.

K6USN Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2013 17:53 Send this review to a friend
Very Pleased This Time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Six years ago I wrote a review on the heil CB-1PTT. I was not happy with the fit or finish and returned it to HRO for a refund.

I use Heil microphones exclusively, and thought I'd give the CB-1PTT a second chance, as I need a PTT base for my PR40.

The finish is excellent, and the quality of the microphone stand is top notch. It is stable and
won't easily tip. The PTT works well and is easier to use than the hand held PTT button I'd home brewed and used for some years.

So here's a solid 5.0 and a thanks to Heil for listening to customers.

VR2XMQ Rating: 5/5 Apr 7, 2010 03:10 Send this review to a friend
Good here.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Somewhat surprised with some of the reports on the Heil CB-1 PTT posted here. I ordered mine from the States and it arrived in very condition. The paint work was nicely finished, the base is very heavy and the PTT works like a charm.

VR2XMQ

K8MAB Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2007 20:50 Send this review to a friend
OK Here  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Mine is also good here.. Fit,function and finish all good...

K6SBA Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2007 16:05 Send this review to a friend
Quality Build & User Friendly  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have owned my CB-1 PTT for approximately one year. Mine is well built with a good finish; both the paint and the chrome. The PTT switch is smaller than on many of the matching desk mics such as Yaesu's MD-100, but it is still adequate for me. I have used the stand with both a Heil PR-40 and an Audio-Technica ATR-30 (a GREAT yet inexpensive mic). The mics and stand look really good together. I am surprised at the low ratings posted by previous reviewers.

73 de K6SBA
David in Santa Barbara CA

N6NKN Rating: 5/5 Nov 13, 2007 11:35 Send this review to a friend
FB Stand  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I bought mine to hold my PR 780. I have had no of the problems stated below.

I guess I got lucky.

N6NKN

PA3HGT Rating: 2/5 Jun 13, 2007 11:07 Send this review to a friend
Needs help  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Bought the base for my PR781,the mike itself works fantastic but the stand needs help : paint fell off from a little surface and the PTT-button is too small to operate.
It's not possible to make a decent transmission when needed.
The ptt-switch like a Kenwood MC60 or Icom SM20 would be a solution for this base.

73,Hans,PA3HGT