Reviews Categories | SWR & Wattmeters & Dummy Loads | LNA Technology Peak wattmeter boards Help

Reviews Summary for LNA Technology Peak wattmeter boards
LNA Technology Peak wattmeter boards Reviews: 3 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $$30.00 to 119.95
Description: Peak Reading boadrs to add to Drake, Bird, Collins, etc. wattmeters
More info: http://www.lnatechnology.com/lnatech_017.htm

You can write your own review of the LNA Technology Peak wattmeter boards.

KB5URQ Rating: 5/5 Aug 17, 2009 13:45 Send this review to a friend
Great product, easy install!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought my PR90 board from NM3E at http://www.nm3e.com/prod01P.htm#01P

I received the board in a couple days. The instructions included with the kit were clear, concise, and most importantly COMPLETE.

I literally had this board running in less than 10 minutes from opening the box. I like to build many circuits, I wasn't really interested in homebrewing this one. I have been very pleased with the performance of this product so far.

I highly recommend this board to SSB operators.

W9AC Rating: 5/5 May 5, 2009 05:23 Send this review to a friend
Excellent  Time owned: more than 12 months
Last year, I upgraded my Bird wattmeters with the LNA Technology PR-80 device. Purchase was through NM3E's website. Installation couldn't be easier: It mounts directly onto the back of meter's connection bolts.

I had purchased two other similar PEP kits for evaluation, but the overall PCB and component quality of the LNA device surpassed the others. And, a DC offset zero control is already part of the circuit -- not something for the builder to add-on as is the case of one other kit.

A solid "5."

N5KDA Rating: 5/5 Jun 25, 2007 12:03 Send this review to a friend
Great, Easy to Install  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have one of the boards that I put in a 30ma meter connected to a Bird line section and another installed in my Drake W-4. I have the $30.00 models and they work great. It somehow just make you feel better to see your SSB output. With my Drake for example, tuned to 1500 watts on CW would only show about 200 watts out before installing the peak reading board. Great products from Chet, a great guy.