Reviews Categories | Specialized Amateur Communication Products | RoMac Auto CW Identifier & Pulser Tuner Help

Reviews Summary for RoMac Auto CW Identifier & Pulser Tuner
RoMac Auto CW Identifier & Pulser Tuner Reviews: 7 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.95
Description: The RoMac Automatic CW Identifier turns your computer sound card into a full featured station identification system. The Pulser feeds the audio circuit with low duty cycle pulses so you can tune your amplifier into a dummy load for SSB operation.
More info: http://www.romacsoftware.com

You can write your own review of the RoMac Auto CW Identifier & Pulser Tuner.

W5FJF Rating: 5/5 Feb 26, 2014 05:27 Send this review to a friend
Great Product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Great Product. Great user support. Excellent price.

KA0CZW Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2012 10:36 Send this review to a friend
No Worries - On Time  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Amazing support and awesome product! My Kenwood TS-2000 was reluctant to ID with CW. Ron worked diligently for hours to solve the problem. I can not say enough good things about the support and function of the CW IDer and PulserTuner. Tuning up is a snap, safe for my rig and amplifier. Now I am always on time with my ID when rag chewing on SSB.

N1ASS Rating: 5/5 Oct 16, 2012 16:18 Send this review to a friend
It's a 5+ just that simple.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
It's being running 24/7 on my remote on remotehams and it's been working 100%.The technical support (for help and questions ) is the best I ever had in my lifetime.Thank you Roger W8RJ you are the best!!!!!!.
73............Bill / N1ASS.

NA6TE Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2010 05:48 Send this review to a friend
Good bang 4 the buck  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Simply written and works as advertised. Roger is very helpful with setup and answers questions no matter how strange they are. Using the software is much more practical than adding another electronic device to go belly up.

NE5C Rating: 5/5 Oct 19, 2008 13:46 Send this review to a friend
All you'll need - The Best  Time owned: more than 12 months
The CW ID with Pulse Tune is just simply ALL YOU NEED and it works as they say...Like a Hose!

I must also mention that when my PC was destroyed during Hurricane Ike? I emailed Roger and within an hour He helped me get downloaded and right back with the software I had lost!

"THAT" My Friends...IS SERVICE!
Thanks Roger, GREAT PRODUCT...Great Support.
God Bless all

De Jerry / N5JFJ

AI5E Rating: 5/5 Jan 30, 2008 19:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This is the best CW ID software that I have used. I bought it for the ID but was really surpised at how great the Pulser works. If you buy it I think you will also think it is a great value.

AK4Z Rating: 5/5 Jun 26, 2007 16:32 Send this review to a friend
Good Software  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use version 2.3 with Windows XP Pro. A fun and practical product that automatically identifies your station in CW during a sideband contact when your sound card is connected to your transceiver. A variable duty cycle pulser is also included for tuning an amplifier. I am very satisfied with this product. It works very well in my shack.