Reviews Categories | QSL printers; callsign badge engravers; etc. | American iQSLUSA QSL printer Help

Reviews Summary for American iQSLUSA QSL printer
American iQSLUSA QSL printer Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.0/5 MSRP: $11.99/100
Description: Full Color Quality cards by American QSL Printer at reasonable cost. Excellent customer service.
- Request free custom design
- Create your own cards online using QSLmaker
- Fill in QSO tables automatically during printing & save time
- QSL bureau forwarding at no extra cost
More info: http://www.iqslusa.com/

You can write your own review of the American iQSLUSA QSL printer.

KA7O Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2011 11:02 Send this review to a friend
Apparently defunct  Time owned: more than 12 months
I had my first and so far only cards ever printed up by iQSLUSA a couple years ago. Even went so far as to give 'em a 'blurb' on my web site.

While checking links and trying to update things, I discover their web site is gone and a holding page in it's place. There's another review from 2010 saying the site is gone as well. I can only surmise that iQSLUSA is no more.

I like the cards I received. Sorry to see them go - the online card creator was very well done.

KC6WLS Rating: 1/5 Apr 14, 2010 19:00 Send this review to a friend
Never answered my order requests  Time owned: months
Sent in 3 requests for cards for over a month... waited patiently but never answered. Today checked in again and see the website is closed. At least I was able to design my card from Carls website and download it and send it off to another company to fill my order. Thanks Carl!!

M0TTB Rating: 2/5 Feb 26, 2009 09:47 Send this review to a friend
Print quality gone downhill  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
June 2008, ordered 300 qsl cards, the iqslusa design engine was very good (eQSL please take note of how it should be done!!) payment was easy, Carl was very helpful. Cards arrived via airmail 2 weeks later, and the results were good, quite a matt finish considering this was their top quality card, but absolutely no complaints.

January 2009 and I have a new callsign so the cards need updating. I asked Carl to just use the same design as last time but change the callsign and I order 500. The shipping costs seemed a bit steep at $40 for surface mail that took 31 days to arrive.

Anyway, the main point is that over 300 of the 500 cards were substandard printing, these 300 cards suffering from a white line down the front of the card, serious banding patterns towards the top of the card and distorted broken-up printing at the top, obscuring my locator square and hitting my callsign. I've worked in print shops, I know that there will always be some duds in a batch, but 3/5ths??? Seriously poor printing and I'm very disappointed with iqslusa

OK I've got 200 usable qsl cards but even that is including around 40 that are a bit suspect that I'd rather not send. So a rating of 2/5 for iqslusa, as only 2 out of 5 cards are of any use.

I've given Carl a week to reply to my e-mails (including photos of the cards), it's fair to hear his side and maybe an offer to rectify things... but nothing heard.

I should have listened to my friends in the first place and gone to UX5UO, who is consistent and you can trust to do your qsl cards.

If you want to try iqslusa, then you have to ask yourself one thing, 'do you feel lucky?'

VK2NRB Rating: 0/5 Dec 6, 2008 23:44 Send this review to a friend
BAD WORKMANSHIP VERY UN QUALIFIED & PROFESSIONAL  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I PURCHASED 1000 CARDS OF MY DESIGN. THE DESIGN WAS TO HAVE MY CLUB LOGO ON THE FRONT AND A PICTURE OF MY ANTENNA ON THE BACK, INSTEAD I RECEIVED A PLAIN CARD AS THE OLD ONE I SENT TO HIM WITH NO ADDITIONAL LOGO AND THE CARDS WERE ALL CUT CROOKED, WITH THE ANTENNA PICTURE JUST PLACED AND NO EDITED AT ALL.TILL NOW I HAVE MADE ALL OF MY OWN CARDS AND AFTER I USE UP OR BURN ALL THIS LOT I WILL BE MAKING MY OWN AGAIN.
SEVENTY DOLLARS FREIGHT AND THE SLIP SHOWED $10.00 FREIGHT.

KG6QJJ Rating: 5/5 Aug 29, 2008 09:43 Send this review to a friend
Deserves your order!  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
We contacted Carl to make qsl cards for our Mt. Lassen DXpedition. Simply put, He can do anything, Give him a shot!

VE7GIF Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2008 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Great Cards  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I just had my first QSL cards printed. I found IQSLUSA after doing some searching on the web. I found the QSL maker easy to use, and after submitting them Carl was very quick to respond, he offered some suggestions for improvement, then had them printed and shipped in no time. When the cards arrived they looked great, printed on good card stock. I couldn't be happier with the service and product.

KB4X Rating: 5/5 Jun 23, 2008 10:19 Send this review to a friend
Excellent QSL Cards and Excellent Service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I wanted to create a custom, photo QSL card that also had a full color back. I found the iQSLUSA website through these reviews on eHam and uploaded my digital photo to play around with the QSL Maker software provided by iQSLUSA. The QSL Maker was suprisingly easy and fun to use, and in short order, I had created the front of the card using my digital photo. I then used one of iQSLUSA's stock card designs and the QSL Maker to create a full color back for the card (not knowing at the time if this could be done, or not). I e-mailed my designs to the company and received a very prompt reply e-mail from Carl. He assured me that using one of their standard cards for the back was not a problem, and he also assisted me with some "tweaking" on the front side of the card. In short order, he e-mailed some final proofs to me, and after my approval, the printing began.

My cards were deliverd this past week. The total turnaround time from my intial e-mail to the company and the delivery of the 1,000 cards was about 2 weeks - truly phenomenal -, and I am extremely pleased with the final product. Not only are the colors vivid and true to the actual photo colors, but the cards are printed on nice, heavy card stock, not on some of the paper-thin card stock that we see today. In my 50 years of hamming, this is certainly the nicest QSL card that I have had. The price was also very reasonable for this high quality product.

Try iQSLUSA - you will no be disappointed.

Bob, KB4X

KC1HD Rating: 5/5 Feb 21, 2008 07:53 Send this review to a friend
Great Value, Excellent Quality, Fast Turnaround!!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I had visited iQSLUSA's web site and looked at some of the custom designs displayed on the site. They were rather impressive! I started playing around with the online QSL maker and found that it was quite useable. Nonetheless, I never did create my desired QSL. Time went by and I received an email from Carl suggesting I give him a call, which I did, and I decided to have him put together my 'perfect' QSL card. After all, all custom design work was included in the price.

I'm an avid motorcyclist and I wanted that theme depicted on the card. Carl gave me sites to visit to select a hi-res picture. There were many great pictures but at the end of the day they didn't depict what I actually wanted, my BIKE :)

I decided to take some hi-res photos myself and I emailed them to Carl. In short order I received an email with what the card would look like and it was go!

I ordered front and back full color QSL's that are truly personalized at a fantastic price.

Turnaround time was very quick! I'm very satisfied with the quality of workmanship.

Thanks Carl!!

N8FNR Rating: 5/5 Dec 23, 2007 16:18 Send this review to a friend
Great multi-colored cards!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Recently I wanted to order my first QSL cards but could never find any that I really liked. Found iQSLUSA while looking at QSL printer reviews and discovered that they have an online QSL designer. Using this tool I was able to make a card that I really liked. Contacted them to get a final price along with some other questions and Carl there was able to help me. My order of 500 cards came to $107.99 including shipping. I feel that this was very reasonable for multi-colored cards and are very pleased with the end result!

M0TEC Rating: 5/5 Sep 10, 2007 04:16 Send this review to a friend
Excellent cards, Excellent customer service  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I ordered my cards from Carl after receiving information by email.

I was initially rather hesitant because of this but after "making" my qsl card online decided to take a chance.

From that moment on everything was exceptional.
Carl immediately sent me an email confirming my order, and throughout the process sent me email updates.

Cards arrived on my door today, just 7 days after posting.

The cards are of excellent quality, and customer service is second to none!

Many thanks Carl