Reviews Categories | GPS receivers for APRS | TinyTrak3PlusCombo Help

Reviews Summary for TinyTrak3PlusCombo
Reviews: 6 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: A very small tnc linked to a GPS
More info: http://www.byonics.com

You can write your own review of the TinyTrak3PlusCombo.

NL7XM Rating: 5/5 May 16, 2011 13:06 Send this review to a friend
Flawless!  Time owned: more than 12 months
Entire line of Byon's products are flawless. I have several configurations in service for many years without a glitch, whatsoever. For size, reliability, and value, there's no reason to shop anywhere else to get on APRS. If you've imagined a simple portable setup to install in your vehicle, Byon has probably thought of it already and offers an extensive line of mix 'n' match components you need to complete your project, just like you designed it yourself. Easy to read website; simple ordering page and shopping cart; lots of information; free downloadable manuals; tons of great support!
Every online vendor on earth could use a lesson on how to run a successful business by emulating this friendly site.

WA3LWR Rating: 5/5 May 10, 2011 18:19 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Great Service  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I have used one for about a year and it has worked perfectly. I had a slight problem initially but the owner of the company was fantastic and got me straightened out. Service far above expected.

IZ2QDD Rating: 5/5 Jan 15, 2011 00:24 Send this review to a friend
Great product.  Time owned: more than 12 months
Great product and easy to use and configure. With combo solution (GPS antenna) you can use every HT for the APRS system.

VK7HDX Rating: 5/5 Feb 24, 2008 03:25 Send this review to a friend
No problems  Time owned: more than 12 months
After I had it programmed with all the correct details it has never failed once in its 2 years of service. Having one in my RV was a great idea so I'm putting one on a (Honda TRX-250) Quad bike so when I'm out and about people can see me if anything goes wrong for safety reasons (lost or accident)...very handy.

73...Karl
VK7HDX

N8MNI Rating: 5/5 Jan 17, 2008 07:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Service too.  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I purchased a TT3+ combo built and tested by Byonics. I had used it for a few months. I then got the unit out of storage and tried to use it, but it would not power up. I contacted Byon, who had me check a few things in the unit. Still no luck. So Byon had me return the unit. Upon Byon inspecting the unit he could also not get it to power up. So he replaced the unit for me. I would definatly reccomend Byonics for their products and service.

G6XCJ Rating: 5/5 Jul 27, 2007 11:35 Send this review to a friend
Excellent!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
A very swift almost next day delivery brought me my first ever Tiny Trak 3 Plus Combo (boxed tnc and magmount pod) Byonics have done an excellent job and now when i travel i can be tracked anywhere safe in the knowledge that the GPS is reporting all advised information to APRS network. It is essential to power up both the portable and the tnc for satisfactory performance. Tho the power out put is very small qrp, my track has been reported to me and i am well satisfied. Thank you Byon.