Reviews Categories | Interfaces, Radio to computer, amp, rotor, coax switch, internet | USB CI-V CAT INTERFACE CABLE for ICOM CT-17 IC-706 Help

Reviews Summary for USB CI-V CAT INTERFACE CABLE for ICOM CT-17 IC-706
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $19.00
Description: USB to CI-V interface for Icom Radios

You can write your own review of the USB CI-V CAT INTERFACE CABLE for ICOM CT-17 IC-706.

W0UZ Rating: 5/5 Nov 20, 2008 19:11 Send this review to a friend
Works Great!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This product works! I got it off of ebay for $13 ($5 for product and $8 for the shipping) I am able to access my ICOM 746 using the following software: DM780, ACLOG 3.0, RS-746. It does work with Vista.

The price is right and delivery was prompt.
W5CPT Rating: 5/5 Jul 31, 2007 15:02 Send this review to a friend
What a deal!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When my MFJ-5383I interface died I went searching for a replacement. On eBay I found one that cost $19.00 delivered. It came with a CD with drivers and worked the first time I plugged it in. The interface can also be found on the seller's own website as listed above.

By the way the radio I use is not an IC-706 but the IC-756 but all Icoms use the same protocol for the CI-V port. The address must be set in the software as Icom has a different hardware address for each of their radios.