Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | LOG-EQF ver 9.06 Help

Reviews Summary for LOG-EQF ver 9.06
LOG-EQF ver 9.06 Reviews: 22 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Very good - but
More info: http://www.itis.net/eqf

You can write your own review of the LOG-EQF ver 9.06.

AB0ZB Rating: 4/5 Feb 25, 2011 11:45 Send this review to a friend
log-eqf ver 9.06  Time owned: months
for the question about log-eqf ver 9.06. i was looking into a logging program. for the log-eqf ver 9.06 i have found nothing that supports adif.
i also have used log-eqf. i really wished there is one. so i went with the ham log book k6rea. the price is not really bad at all.

ab0zb

N3IEY Rating: 5/5 Mar 17, 2009 18:48 Send this review to a friend
Great Service  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been with Log-EQF for a number of years. It's given me everything in a logging program that I've needed. When I switched to VISTA, the old version would not operate properly. One email and I had a new version within two days. You can't ask for better service.

KW9D Rating: 5/5 Nov 24, 2008 18:02 Send this review to a friend
Perfect for me  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using Log-EQF for many years for both Amatuer and Mars operation. It's easy to learn and easy to use. It does everything I need. I've asked Dan for help and advice several times and always got a prompt personal reply. It has a lot of flexability which you can explore via the options menu. I can't imangine trying anything else for logging.

KC5TJG Rating: 4/5 Feb 12, 2007 10:02 Send this review to a friend
solid basic softward  Time owned: months
I've used this DOS logging software for 10 years. It gets the job done. At least until now. Can anyone tell me how to use log-eqf to created Cabrillo or ADIF files that can be submitted to LogBook of the World? Please e-mail: kc5tjg at arrl.net

W4VD Rating: 3/5 Jan 2, 2007 19:23 Send this review to a friend
OK at best  Time owned: more than 12 months
Used this one for an extended period at a friends QTH, I wasn't impressed,

Was not nearly as nice as my Winlog

N9WQ Rating: 5/5 Dec 13, 2005 20:23 Send this review to a friend
ALMOST 10 YEARS in USE THANKS DAN  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have been using this software for almost 10 years
from the windows 3.1 dos to the now program and it has only gotten better (if thats possible) I have
tried almost all the others in one form or another
and let me tell you fellas this is the STUFF!! :-)

WF6O Rating: 5/5 Apr 11, 2005 14:41 Send this review to a friend
It's all I use!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've used Tom's logging software since he first started with the DOS version of LogEQF. I tried several others, including CT (A very complicated program). None are simpler than this program. Really great features and easy to use.

KT4NM Rating: 4/5 Jul 9, 2003 09:15 Send this review to a friend
Very good Logger  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Log-EQF for years now and have kept upgrading to stay with the improvments. very easy to use and many many features. I have used it with and without Rig control and both ways it is on tbe mark. I would highly recommend.

W6LAX Rating: 5/5 Jan 25, 2003 11:14 Send this review to a friend
Reliable Performer  Time owned: more than 12 months
I have used Log-EQF since 1995 entering over 13,000 QSOs. I had one computer crash and Tom was very curteous and helpful getting me through my anxiety and recovering all my data. The program itself has never failed me. I interface with my Mark V and the local DX-packet cluster. It does not pretend to be a contest program, but contest programs do not pretend to be everyday loggers, either. I give it a solid recommendation for everyday use. And I commend Tom for a good design and prompt, friendly support.

VE7ABC Rating: 5/5 Jan 1, 2002 11:26 Send this review to a friend
Works as advertised  Time owned: more than 12 months
I've been using LOGEQF for a number of years. I'm currently using ver. 9.26. The program does everything you want, rig control, cluster access, awards chasing and all other things it advertises it will do. It has never crashed or locked up on me, and I've found the support excellant. I use the DOS version of it, and if DOS isn't your thing, it is now available in a Windows version. I have no trouble recommending the program.