Reviews Categories | Ham Software - Logging | LOG-EQF ver 9.06 Help

Reviews Summary for LOG-EQF ver 9.06
LOG-EQF ver 9.06 Reviews: 22 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $(missing—add MSRP)
Description: Very good - but
More info: http://www.itis.net/eqf

You can write your own review of the LOG-EQF ver 9.06.

N4SSD Rating: 5/5 Sep 20, 1999 18:52 Send this review to a friend
This is an excellent logging program for DXers!  Time owned: unknown months
I have been using Log-EQF for several years now. I usually get an upgrade disk when available at Dayton or upgrade via the Internet. Tom Dandrea has always been faithful in rendering product support and has been most helpful to me as a registered user over the years. I am currently using version 9 and find it to be an excellent product. It is particularly adapted for use by DXers who utilize the PacketCluster in helping chase DX. It can interface with your tnc and 2 meter rig, as well as your HF rig. This program will track DXCC status, number of countries worked, and qsl'ed and needed, etc. It will interface with your CD Callbook and is just a dandy program. It will print hard copies of your logbook pages, and even print qsl lables if you wish. I recommend this to any avid DXer as a top-notch logging program.

REMOVED_NL7Z_FORSTER Rating: 5/5 Sep 7, 1999 18:18 Send this review to a friend
Tracks everthing I need - and simple to use  Time owned: unknown months
I have been using LOG-EQF now for almost 18 months, since then I have upgraded the software once ($10). I now have over 8000 qso's logged with this program. The selling points for me:
1. It will run in DOS or windows (3.1/95/98) so I know that it doesn't matter what system I use.
2. It allows me to only enter the fields that I want - it has some defaults for power and RST - other programs I tried required me to hit enter many time just to log one qso - 'EQF doesn't care what fields are entered - just hit F1 and it's in.
3. I can track 10X, grids, VUCC, DXCC, WAS and more - I can choose band, mode , power etc to search.
4. It will accept my CT files ( my contest software) - so I can keep track of ALL qso's - contest or not. CT is not a good general logger - and 'EQF is not as good at contests - although it will operate in "contest mode"
5. The program author is very helpfull and is open to suggestion for future upgrades.

I use this logger whenever I operate - it is a real cinch to use when I have a pile-up, I can park on a frequency and just enter calls if I like and hitr one key to log - nice and simple - and when I'm done I can do a search with a CD rom database if I want to check WAS or DXCC or just print QSL labels -