Reviews Categories | Microphones for ham radio | Behringer XM1800S Help

Reviews Summary for Behringer XM1800S
Behringer XM1800S Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.3/5 MSRP: $$49.99 for 3 Pack
Description: The DYNAMIC MICROPHONE XM1800S is a high-quality dynamic microphone for vocal and instrumental applications. Just because you are on a budget doesn’t mean you should make compromises on performance. If you are a serious musician, a DJ or an all-around entertainer, this is definitely the mic for you. The XM1800S features an extremely high signal output that makes your voice cut through, and ultra-low distortion provides for super-clean sound. Presence lift in the critical mid-range gives you maximum voice projection, while exceptional off-axis rejection eliminates feedback problems. Super rugged construction copes with your toughest live assignments, and a foam-lined impact-resistant carrying case is included. The XM1800S also features an on/off switch.

You can write your own review of the Behringer XM1800S.

K4TK Rating: 3/5 Dec 12, 2017 08:43 Send this review to a friend
these are ok for the price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I bought these on Amazon. For the price, they're ok. But when I started doing on air comparisons with my Yaesu MD-100 and Heil PR 781, of course....they didn't compare. But then, they don't cost nearly as much either.

I'd say if you don't want to spend a lot of money on a mic and want a mic that's ok....this is it. If you're looking for GOOD audio quality....and have the money, then of course....get something i did.

Now, my 3 Behringer mics sit in their box....unused. The audio from the other 2 mics I use mentioned above are just too much better to waste my time using these.
VE2VGR Rating: 5/5 Jan 10, 2014 15:52 Send this review to a friend
Very satisfied.  Time owned: more than 12 months
I use this microphone with my Elecraft K3 and I always get good reports. I paid 45$ CND for 3 in a box so that's 15$ each, it's a good bargain. Many of my amateur friends use it. I recommend it.
VE3TMT Rating: 5/5 Aug 9, 2007 17:54 Send this review to a friend
Excellent value for the money  Time owned: more than 12 months
At $49.99 for a 3 pack how can you go wrong? I am using this mic straight into the TS850 with the high boost and processor and get many unsolicited audio compliments. Have also used it through a Behringer audio chain into the 850 balanced modulator direct and the response is fantastic. I've used Heils, Shures and others and this one is just as good at a fraction of the cost. The guys on the other end won't be able to tell the difference.