Reviews Categories | Ham Radio education & exam prep materials | Shenandoah Amature Radio Tester software version 1.1 Help

Reviews Summary for Shenandoah Amature Radio Tester software version 1.1
Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $FREE
Description: A Free program that contains all the questions in the current(as of August 2007) questions in the Technician, General, and Extra exams. It can be used to administer simulated tests or study all questions in each subelement.
More info: http://www.shenware.com/

You can write your own review of the Shenandoah Amature Radio Tester software version 1.1.

AC2NZ Rating: 5/5 Jul 15, 2015 07:47 Send this review to a friend
Worked for me!  Time owned: more than 12 months
I don't recall what version the software is at now, but the ability to take practice tests whenever I wanted to and without getting online is a winner. I used it to pass the Extra test in June 2014.

The software is quite compact and doesn't hog your hard drive. It remembers the question(s) you get wrong and asks them again until you learn the correct answer(s). Couldn't be much easier.

And best of all, it's FREE - you can't beat that!

KC7UYE Rating: 5/5 Oct 21, 2007 09:40 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product at the right price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I recently used this to pass my General and Extra exams. I studied off and on over the course of a few weeks while I rode the Bus to and from school. My wife was able to pass her Technician with less than a week to prepare and spending about an hour a day studying. My 11 year old brother passed his Technician after a 2 day cram session using this software.

I find the best way to use the program is to run through one sub element at a time. After you go through a sub element then do a wrong on last test to make sure you remember the correct answers, Continue to do the wrong on last test until you get them all correct and then move on to the next sub element. You can also do a typical test that will let you how ready you are to take the real thing.

Excellent product!!