Reviews Categories | Filters, Audio: (DSP and others) | BHI ANEM - Amplified Noise Elimination Module Help

Reviews Summary for BHI ANEM - Amplified Noise Elimination Module
BHI ANEM - Amplified Noise Elimination Module Reviews: 13 Average rating: 4.6/5 MSRP: $227
Description: This is the similar amplified module they sell in other forms, but installed in a small module designed to be placed in-line with your speaker output. It is essentially portable, though requires power to run. Convenient to swap in and out of the shack and your mobile.
More info: http://www.bhinstrumentation.co.uk/html/anem.html

You can write your own review of the BHI ANEM - Amplified Noise Elimination Module.

WO8USA Rating: 5/5 Apr 1, 2009 18:58 Send this review to a friend
Update--Use with Mk V Menu 9-  Time owned: more than 12 months
My Anem is still going strong. As an update, for the Ft1000MkV, I access menu 9-1 and turn the internal receiver amp setting up to 31 or so(as high as possible--- think its about 20 from the factory). The ANEM brings the noise right back down but not the increased voice signal level.

After 18 months, I use it almost every time on the air and love it.
Chris WO8USA

N9AOP Rating: 5/5 Mar 31, 2009 11:42 Send this review to a friend
great after fix  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
I got mine from W4RT. The only nit I have to pick is the 2 jacks. They were auful in my unit and I replaced them with 2 radio shack mono jacks. The rating would be 3 before the fix and 5 afterword.

I use this unit with an Omni VII and it takes away any leftover hiss out of the signal making listening a pleasure.

MM3XXW Rating: 5/5 Dec 9, 2008 10:11 Send this review to a friend
Simply fantastic!  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Put this in-line between my TS850SAT & the matching SP-31 speaker.
The best piece of peripheral kit I've ever had the good sense to get a hold of, simply superb & can't praise it enough.

For those of us not using DSP rigs it's worth every penny you'll pay for it.