Reviews Categories | Keys & Paddles | Vibroplex Know Code Help

Reviews Summary for Vibroplex Know Code
Vibroplex Know Code Reviews: 3 Average rating: 4.7/5 MSRP: $189.95
Description: The great new Vibroplex Red Straight Key has the nameplate engraved with KNOW CODE and the unique serial number, KC-011, etc. We hope this key will encourage new hams to try CW as well as provide our customers with a high collectible product.
More info: http://www.vibroplex.com/know_code.html

You can write your own review of the Vibroplex Know Code.

WA7YUL Rating: 5/5 Jun 9, 2008 17:30 Send this review to a friend
My favorite key  Time owned: more than 12 months
The Vibroplex straight keys are based on the frame for the Original bug. The frame is turned around 180 deg. and used to hold the key lever. The key is easy to adjust. The base is heavy enough that the key never walks around on me. I own both the Know Code key and a regular chrome Vibroplex straight key. I love them both, but I bought the chrome key used, and I think it is just not quite as good as the KnowCode key. When I came to Maine last summer, the red Know Code was the only one I brought with me. It is seeing regular service with my Ten-Tec Argonaut V. Listen for me on 40m or 20m , and you'll hear it in action.

VE2EQL Rating: 5/5 Oct 2, 2007 07:29 Send this review to a friend
Very Nice Key  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
This key is a pleasure to use, and is a very nice addition to my shack. I have used previously a NYE Straight key before. I like the feel of this key, and its solid base. Plus the personal engraving of your callsign makes it a nice keep sake. The staff are very helpful and prompt. Betsy at Vibroplex, made my purchase a pleasure to deal with.

W7GO Rating: 4/5 Sep 27, 2007 00:22 Send this review to a friend
Great eye candy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I'd always wanted a Vibroplex straight key. When I saw the red Know Code key on their website I knew I had to have one. As others have said, the action is kind of springy. I get around this by using a soft touch. Works great for me. The red base with the cool red navy knob is just pure eye candy. Get one before they discontinue them. I bet you'll like it.
See you on the air!